CrankyBryan

Nagging Cough

I keep getting sick (image below). It always happens right after drinking water. Happens when drinking from a well or lake. Once happened after drinking from my water bottle. I've read all the forums. Only suggestion is to take antibiotics. I've been playing for a while now. I have never seen antibiotics. Any way other than meds to recover? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2015-01-01_6-43-33.png

• Like 1

I have seen plenty of antibiotics. I have however never seen that image.

What game is that?- you cant get sick from drinking water at this stage of the game....are you in some MOD or something?

• Like 1

OP must be trollng or something, or he's confused and thinks he's in the dayz mod forum because that icon is from when you get sick in the mod

Edited by poodude28
  • Like 1

DZ probably thought this was the forum for the mod.  I'll leave it here for now as he can return to see our replies.  Thanks for helping him, guys.  :thumbsup:  :beans:

In the MOD you get sick drinking from lakes and water containers filled from them.  You can drink from the wells and not get sick, but you can get sick drinking from a water bottle filled from a well.  Get a empty tin can so you can boil your water.  Don't forget duct tape to repair the platic water bottles.