Sign in to follow this  
Wexoch

Question: How do you loot bodies?

Hello,

today my team shot 4 people, but we couldn't loot the bodies. We could get into the bodies, but not withdraw any loot from them.

What we tried:

-splitting and moving around ammo in the body which we were able to do

-relogging

-moving around near the body and trying to loot

-trying to put stuff into the body (couldn't)

-trying to detach something from his gun (couldn't)

we had this problem with all 4 bodies, although my friend was able to loot 1 of the 4 bodies we couldn't loot.

Any advice?

• Like 1

I had this happen to me a couple days ago too now that you mention it. I haven't searched anything yet(in the forums) - but I'll be watching to see any feedback. If I find anything I'll post it here,

Edited by ENO75

I had similar experiences last night. Could not use canteens. I could fill them but when i dranj them they stayed 100% and i did not hydrate. So maybe something with connection to the main server ?

Hello,

today my team shot 4 people, but we couldn't loot the bodies. We could get into the bodies, but not withdraw any loot from them.

What we tried:

-splitting and moving around ammo in the body which we were able to do

-relogging

-moving around near the body and trying to loot

-trying to put stuff into the body (couldn't)

-trying to detach something from his gun (couldn't)

we had this problem with all 4 bodies, although my friend was able to loot 1 of the 4 bodies we couldn't loot.

Any advice?

This will answer your question. So whenever you are playing on a server, that server could be a bit laggy. Not laggy as in you cant play the game smoothly, but laggy as in you cant do curtain things, like drink water from a well, or eat your canned beans. The server you were on could've just been having a moment, or the ping could've been high. Your concern ill bet is if this is permanent. And the answer is no. Don't worry, time has pasted, the server probably fixed itself and so forth. So if this happens again, then just leave and join a different server.