punkvegita

Rarest Loot (Experienced Looters)

All i found @prison was tons of police pants, jackets & OREL uniforms.There was tons of bugged clothing aswell (could not be picked up)

Altho it was blue, im leaving the option it might have been prison unfiroms.

Edited by halp

I found a pristine cleaver a few days back but I didn't keep it as I just use the stone crafted knife now (because 1 slot).  The first and only cleaver that I've seen in .54

edit: 3pp/public/persistence on (if it makes any difference)

Edited by GaryWalnuts

NATO suppressors still don't spawn. However the prison uniform stuff does in the prison island. I'll update the list or make a new one later. 

A clip and a magazine are two different things, just by the way.

that is true, glad you searched that out and pointed it out. I do realize that but sometimes forget my wording when it comes to that.

I wouldn't have had the time to search that myself. Good stuff bud :)

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=22466

Has anyone found the plate carrier chest pouches or gun holster?

Yeah they're in the game, general military just very rare. often missed too since they're small.  rarer than the vests by far. 

today i also found my first CR527 mag from (i think) grandma's piano house near cherno. the gun is really nice imho, i actually like it better than a vanilla mosin. 

Edited by Wookieenoob

Yeah they're in the game, general military just very rare. often missed too since they're small.  rarer than the vests by far. 

today i also found my first CR527 mag from (i think) grandma's piano house near cherno. the gun is really nice imho, i actually like it better than a vanilla mosin. 

Funny you say that, I just started playing again after a long break, and the first police station I go into had both a CR527 magazine and the rifle itself, I was hoping that I wasn't lucky and they had actually made them spawn more often, as I like the way the rifle looks but the last time I played (patch before Repeaters and MP-133's and such were added) the rifles were everywhere and there were no magazines to be found for them ever. Sad to hear the rifles are still borderline useless because of the rarity of their magazines.

Anyone spot a pm 73 rak yet I have like 4 mags in my SMERSH vest I just find them every were at the prison island.

I found a plate carrier last night

The plate carrier itself is not that hard to find. The pouches and holster that can go with it, however, are. Very.

I would say the Silencers are the hardest to find. I haven't even seen one, even after picking up the habit of crashsite searching pretty effectively. The suppressor (east), too...I currently have one on my AK101, along with that thing we found a PSO1 scope (two-amn squad, approx 75+ barracks on multiple servers over 3 days, plus 25+ crashsites).

What is really hard-to-find:

- the Smersh Vest (not the backpack)

- Mags for the AK74

- Steyr Aug (only find M4s, but am cool with my AK101 anyways)

- all the mags for pitols, aside from the makarov...especially the M1911! (gun is around plenty, though)

other items like the high-capacity vest ae not so rare I would say.

Rarer than in the past in my experience is the

- Mosin (only slightly)

- goddamn mags for goddamn sporter (who uses this anyway?)

- protector case...have found ONE while finding about a dozen mags for AK101 and M4 in the time frame...

too much since last patch:

- the damn SKS! Found 10 (TEN in words) while running from Berezino to NWAF looting. TEN!! And only 20 shots...

I would say the Silencers are the hardest to find. I haven't even seen one, even after picking up the habit of crashsite searching pretty effectively. The suppressor (east), too...I currently have one on my AK101, along with that thing we found a PSO1 scope (two-amn squad, approx 75+ barracks on multiple servers over 3 days, plus 25+ crashsites).

- Mags for the AK74

- all the mags for pitols, aside from the makarov...especially the M1911! (gun is around plenty, though)

- Mosin (only slightly)

- protector case...have found ONE while finding about a dozen mags for AK101 and M4 in the time frame...

- the damn SKS! Found 10 (TEN in words) while running from Berezino to NWAF looting. TEN!! And only 20 shots...

silencers are like pso1 scope rare I found one in a barrack and it was hiding pretty good. The SMERSH is very hard to find when I found my first m4 it had a SMERSH vest there too. The steyr is about the same rarity as the m4 its just they were being replaced by m4s we always have a guy with an m4 and a Steyr in our server. I believe your not looking good enough check police stations and burned down trucks but you gotta look hard press tab in a place you can't see and you'll find them I currently have an fnx w a mag, a p1 pistol w a mag, a 1911 w a mag and a slinger. Lol soo many SKS but the ammo for it it really hard to find it doesn't spawn in civilian locations. Edited by DaNic2553

- Mags for the AK74

- Mosin (only slightly)

ive found a ton of 7.52x39 ammo actually. but i agree there seems to be a ton of sks' out there. ive been lucky enough to find 2 protector cases. never seen a smersh vest just the backpacks.

granted i haven't been searching the most heavily populated mil spawns yet.

weapons ive found in about 100hours:

1x longhorn

2x sportsters

3x mosins

1x repeater

million makarovs

1x cr75

20x sks

2x izh43

1x mp133

1x cr527

but yeah, would love to find some kind of assault rifle but i don't know if that's worth the risk lol

- Mags for the AK74

i got 6 mags in a single prison island run. Its safe to say they spawn like mad there. same goes for mp5,akm and pak73 mags.

I found two pistol silencers so far. no east/nato ones since i lost my attachments. Found a steur aug tho.

Edited by halp

Haven't seen a PAK or AUG, dispite often coming across helo crashes.

Generally I get more M4s from killing duppers than I do from looting, tends to be more time effective.

MP5 I find fairly often, mags too, but rarely do I find a mag AND mp5 in the same life, usually I don't pick them up.

Why use duped items?  You're just keeping them in circulation.

rarest loot is always the ammo for the weapon i just found, especially pistols.

i will find every other possible type of ammunition, and IT DOESN'T FIT IN THERE

Edited by Azrail

I've still never seen the bolt quiver.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Bolts_Quiver

I don't think they spawn anymore, they used to be everywhere before but since one particular update (0.40?), they disappeared (or I'm just extremely unlucky...).

Did anyone find the mythical pristine firefighter axe ? They all seems to be at least damaged since last patch.

There are only 3 items I have never found in DayZ; RAK, Pistol pouch and pouch for the modular vest. Rest is pretty easy to find, even though Ammo cans seem to be pretty rare nowadays, as in, a week of continously looting heli sites, I only found one.