cdahill

why cant i run dayZ

I have a Ge Force 6150 SE nforce 430 with 4 gb ram,and a AMD Athlon 2 X2 255 processor 3.10GHzon a Windows vistabit opperating system. Windows 8 and it is siill slow between mouse movments. It is also very distorted when I staIt the game up and get in a server. It's all pixelated. And I move super slow. I thought my hardware was good, what's wrong

I have a Ge Force 6150 SE nforce 430 with 4 gb ram,and a AMD Athlon 2 X2 255 processor 3.10GHzon a Windows vistabit opperating system. Windows 8 and it is siill slow between mouse movments. It is also very distorted when I staIt the game up and get in a server. It's all pixelated. And I move super slow. I thought my hardware was good, what's wrong

dude stop duplicating posts it won't get get people to see it, it will only get them all sent to yard lol.

• Like 3

Dev's said something about no optimization at all and so on. Maybe that will help you to figure it out and stop spamming before u got KoS'd by forum staff.

• Like 1

Try changing the Video options for everything down to low - change the resolution to match your screen too - then see what your Fps is

• Like 1

You might be able to get it to run at 5 fps on low. Your computer is too low-end to manage more. You need a better cpu and graphic card to get anything decent and playable out of this game.

He's got better rig that the minimun or even the recomended so...

With the proper config you can run it with 15-35fps depending on the location you're, i've seem worst rigs than yours run it like that, probably more with the optimisations that will come along with the new engine that should be released during the first quarter of the year, but untill then just put it all on low, very low or disabled.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

No

This is recommended:

Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better CPU Speed: Info RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better Sound Card: Yes Free Disk Space: 14 GB

He has a X2 255 processor which is a mobile cpu and considerably crappier than a 955. http://cpuboss.com/cpus/AMD-Phenom-II-X4-955-vs-AMD-Athlon-II-X2-255

Also, a built in 6150SE can't run shit, so how could it run this game that staggers on a i5 3570 with 7970 gpu?  http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=797&gid2=780&compare=radeon-hd-7750-1gb-gddr5-vs-geforce-6150-se-nforce-430

Its a waste of money trying to run dayz sa on a low-end mobile platform.

• Like 2

No

This is recommended:

Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better CPU Speed: Info RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better Sound Card: Yes Free Disk Space: 14 GB

He has a X2 255 processor which is a mobile cpu and considerably crappier than a 955. http://cpuboss.com/cpus/AMD-Phenom-II-X4-955-vs-AMD-Athlon-II-X2-255

Also, a built in 6150SE can't run shit, so how could it run this game that staggers on a i5 3570 with 7970 gpu?  http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=797&gid2=780&compare=radeon-hd-7750-1gb-gddr5-vs-geforce-6150-se-nforce-430

Its a waste of money trying to run dayz sa on a low-end mobile platform.

Yes.

I've got Amd athlon II x3 425 2.7ghz and a GeForce GT 610 1gb and run it all on low or very low with somewhat stable 15-35fps.

Not everyone can afford an expensive computer, some of us aint rich, a papa/mamas boy or have families to take care of, so you know, priorities... Anyway

As long as he's got enough to cover the minimun he should be just fine, perhaps all on low quality or very low but stable and playable, otherwise the minimuns should be higher dont you think, dear mr. smartpants?

Edit: If you don't trust any of us OP, please go to this post http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154395-can-i-run-dayz-retail-post-here/ They should be able to give you some more insights.

Edited by BrainlessZombie

You have 4bg ram.. I have 16 RAM. My cpu is a intel core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz. and my graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645 with 4037MB memory. Your computer could be my computers grandson

You have 4bg ram.. I have 16 RAM. My cpu is a intel core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz. and my graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645 with 4037MB memory. Your computer could be my computers grandson

i have a 2 xeon x5675 thats 12 cores @ 3.8 OC ( can happily go to 4.2) 128 gb of ram  and crossfire vapour-x r9 290x tri-x oc 4gb a card your computer can be my grandson 

now back on topic

Edited by AmberHelios
  • Like 5

i have a 2 xeon x5675 thats 12 cores @ 3.8 OC ( can happily go to 4.2) 128 gb of ram  and crossfire vapour-x r9 290x tri-x oc 4gb a card your computer can be my grandson 

now back on topic

Bitch please, this is what I have

BakedPotato.jpg

• Like 6

now back on topic

Gaming is your job. Your job is related to gaming. Gaming is your life. Gaming isn't my job. haha I'm just a 14 year old kid

Bitch please, this is what I have

BakedPotato.jpg

You think that is good? You gonna be shocked when you see what beauty I deal with..

3_steak_baked_potato.jpg

Edited by therandomredstone

Gaming is your job. Your job is related to gaming. Gaming is your life. Gaming isn't my job. haha I'm just a 14 year old kid

wrong i work in a warehouse,

now please back on topic 

the pixelation is your resolution, sorry to say but with the games current optimization you will be struggling to play on that laptop, it will get better out of the town later on in development but still laggy when any action occurs  

• Like 3

You think that is good? You gonna be shocked when you see what beauty I deal with..

3_steak_baked_potato.jpg

Whoa.....no need to bring me into this conversation early.

• Like 5

Whoa.....no need to bring me into this conversation early.

stay on MQYkI1A.jpg wont ask again 

• Like 2

. I thought my hardware was good, what's wrong

Its not brother, im sorry. 

wrong i work in a warehouse,

now please back on topic 

the pixelation is your resolution, sorry to say but with the games current optimization you will be struggling to play on that laptop, it will get better out of the town later on in development but still laggy when any action occurs  

I don't play on a labtop? and I don't get lag?

I don't play on a labtop? and I don't get lag?

Lol @ trollpost

Edited by B@ker

I am not talking about you. I am talking to the opening poster about the subject of this thread

• Like 2