MperorM

Shooting everything you see isn't realistic...

Some hardcore keyboard warriors talking about how they kill on sight to survive. Cause that's how survivors live in this desolate world. Pretty sure you wouldn't be killing every person you see as the only chance for a possible rebuilding of society is with other people.

I think one of the biggest cause is that they only consequence is that you might get shot yourself. If this were real that would be a considerable decision to make, where as in DayZ the worst that could happen is that you do die and it takes longer for you to re-arm than last time. Then the cycle repeats, because you don't stay dead. You're in a purgatory of violence and survival with killing being the only reward system. It's the limit of the game, so be it.

My only gripe is that you might get sniped simply for being in someones cross hairs a KM away. One bullet, no big deal. Ammo magically re-materializes around me everyday. If one were actually afraid that these few magazines were indeed the last they might ever find they would think twice before expending them for fun.

Or if shooting made yourself vulnerable to the horde. I can't count how many times Cherno was devoid of zombies and it was just a DM ground. Poor new players getting slaughtered. They'll learn, or not, I don't care. I just wish Zombies were a threat outside of the few towns up north where they seem to spawn indefinitely.

In a real apocalypse, all these "pragmatic" kidz would just beg any older guy they'd meet in the street to come in their bedroom to fix their computer cause they can't play their favorite mod anymore cause of the apocalypse.

Then we could hear some flies in their bedroom.

Sweet beans.

In a real apocalypse' date=' all these "pragmatic" kidz would just beg any older guy they'd meet in the street to come in their bedroom to fix their computer cause they can't play their favorite mod anymore cause of the apocalypse.

Then we could hear some flies in their bedroom.

Sweet beans.

[/quote']

What did I just read?

I think I got it, but, what?

Again, if you had all this shit, and a band of roving marauders came by and wa bam "Hey guys wanna help me be a fruity survivor?" No.

Oh there is another thing.

When people kill other people repetitively to stop them from playing.

I like to play on servers with low amounts of players, sometimes it's night. Every so often when I have a fresh character people will just hunt me and my group down and kill them. They obviously have NVGs and know they're killing freshly spawned players over and over again. That's not fun. It's exploiting players limited ability to fight back/survive because they magically wash up on the beach every time they're killed with no means of self defense. It's the classic "If guns are outlawed(not given at spawn) then only outlaws will have guns(Bandits that just hunt people)"

We do switch servers if this persists, but it happens a lot.

Call it whatever you want, alpha, survival sim, dm, n00b lol, at the end of the day it is a mod of a video game. It's free yes, but it's still time from my life, which I care more about than money.

That aside it only happens 20% of the time, with another 20% traveling between towns, but that last 60% of actual gameplay is still fun enough for me to keep playing. So that says something.

Though I may get frustrated when it comes down to things that would only ever forever happen in "Video Gameland", there are some events that only a game like this can ofer and it is a thrill.

People still saying fkn carebears! You would never ever describe something similar in the real world so stop thinking its ok because your hid behind a monitor ya fkn geeks.

its funny all the people who say they would kos indiscriminately are the same ones spewing venomous insults everywhere. it shows the emotional intelligence of anyone who claims they would kill on sight everyone and anyone doe no more reason than they are there.

and to claim everyone else would do the same? LOL

prepubescent keyboard warriors trying to sound tough.