blunce

Meet & Greet hosted by [FOG] (Jan. 18th, Sun.)

where is the meeting? i am trying to find IRISH there :)

Read OP.

I'm here waiting now.  ;)

I'm currently cooking and will be for a bit I'll see if I can jump in after I'm done :D

• Like 1

on my way :)

Found you! Had a great time everyone.. :)

Thanks for stopping by

• Like 1

well, after i was hunting (irish asked for some hunting) i came back to find someone with a red mountain pack shooting at me.

after he missed, i asked why is he shooting, but he said nothing and kept running. he tried several times, and killed someone else just at the 

bottom of the wooden stairs. for you my "friend": you really suck at shooting. maybe you should try something else?

i am still alive and i took the truck with me.

irish: great time. but i failed to deliver the meat.

Edited by mugur
  • Like 2

sorry I couldn't make it guys. I got called in to work :(. Was SUPPOSED to be off today too...

I have been SUPER busy at work lately. And when not at work, I have been too tired to do anything but eat, sleep, or play some very basic game that doesn't require much thought.

As soon as I get some time (probably gonna get a few days next week) ill be back in the game with yall.

Edited by Crazykage (FOG)
  • Like 2

Sorry I missed the meet and greet guys. Hope you all had a smashing good time!

I stayed up til' like 8am playing Robocraft for some reason...and I figured it was more important to get sleep and be able to watch the colts game without falling asleep.

...I wish I had picked the meet and greet lol.

• Like 1

Sorry I missed it, I was on my way there and needed to get water.  I got water and was on my way back up the mountain when my wife woke up.  That put the kibosh on it for me.  How'd it go?

• Like 1

So, this Anniversary turned into a FOG Farewell for some....

We had some great times, but many more to come! Stay tuned!

FOG!!

Edited by Vex_Vehix

Sorry I missed it, just couldn't get the gaming time on Sunday. Judging from the above post have you guys disbanded?

Sorry I missed it, just couldn't get the gaming time on Sunday. Judging from the above post have you guys disbanded?

Irish is stepping down from leadership. I'll be continuing FOG from here on out.

• Like 3

Irish is stepping down from leadership. I'll be continuing FOG from here on out.

Can we expect a bloody power grab?

• Like 1

Wait, what? Ummm...  :huh:

I missed it due to dealing with 2 kids with massive fevers. It was a long night...

I wasn't on for very long and at the end, I noticed I Was sitting in the waiting room lobby like a noob in TS.   I did make a ghillie top though!  

-Stansfield