Sign in to follow this  
Mookie (original)

"You were kicked from the server"

This seems to have become far worse since 0.52. Every other server I go on kicks me after a minute or two. And, yes, I know there's a way of complaining about it, but it's so frequent now, and the complaint mechanism so clunky, that this seems almost academic.

This seems to have become far worse since 0.52. Every other server I go on kicks me after a minute or two. And, yes, I know there's a way of complaining about it, but it's so frequent now, and the complaint mechanism so clunky, that this seems almost academic.

I don't have this problem. Packet corruption within your network? Pebkac? Bad network drivers?

Edited by B@ker

I don't have this problem. Packet corruption within your network? Pebkac? Bad network drivers?

No, it's the work of badmins kicking users. I've reported a server for it and next day the server cease to exist.

• Like 1

Experiencing a lot of the same crap recently.  

Getting kicked smack in the centre of an open field or while fighting a couple of zeds really suck...

Red

They will always be badmins, no matter what game you play. If you can rent a server then you'll get badmins.

I got kicked because I used the global chat.

I don't understand where's this game going.

I know one thing though the next freetime I have I will report all passworded public servers and those which kick on sight.

• Like 1

I got kicked because I used the global chat.

Well there's your problem pumpkin, you can't use global if you used global then you must have logged into the admin thingy in the server and if you're not the server owner then you shouldn't be able to do that.

Well there's your problem pumpkin, you can't use global if you used global then you must have logged into the admin thingy in the server and if you're not the server owner then you shouldn't be able to do that.

By global chat I mean direct communication. Both me and my friend got kicked for using it.

• Like 1

By global chat I mean direct communication. Both me and my friend got kicked for using it.

Ah right gotcha now, there's a difference between global and direct.

Ah right gotcha now, there's a difference between global and direct.

It kept saying global, but I was using direct, thats why I said global. I'll find that server and take a pic.