elmorgan

Right click shaking since 0.52?

Any one else having this problem?

Basically if I right click to aim my weapon, or pull up my binoculars, I get some kind of uncontrollable shaking.

My character in-game is not cold, shaking etc. It definitely seems like a bug. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

First question:

Are you a cannibal?

Basically if I right click to aim my weapon, or pull up my binoculars, I get some kind of uncontrollable shaking.

My character in-game is not cold, shaking etc. It definitely seems like a bug. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

Broken limb? Try a splint?

You're probably cold, everytime I'm cold I have tiny shaking when I'm aiming in any weapon.

First question:

Are you a cannibal?

IRL?

hue hue hue hue hue hue

• Like 1

I'm not cold, I'm not a cannibal, yet I keep shaking.

Tried warming up, and a splint, no good :|

It's horrendous. It's not like a little shake, its pretty fucking intense.

Tried warming up, and a splint, no good :|

It's horrendous. It's not like a little shake, its pretty fucking intense.

Orgasmic?

• Like 3

Thanks.

Your character will shake if you are cold, a cannibal, sick, or have a broken or injured arm. This is how you troubleshoot the situation:

Cold: Heat up a fire and wait by it till it says that you are hot, then aim and see if the shaking is still there.

Cannibal: if you are a cannibal (laughing and crying because you ate human meat) the only cure from the shaking is to have a gun out, press F11, and Left Click on your mouse. But most people choose to deal with the shaking, in this situation.

Sick: If it says that you are "Sick" on your inventory, antibiotics and charcoal tabs and such will cure you. They can be found in the smaller hospitals but are less common if you look for them in houses and such.

Broken limb: if it says "Fracture" in your inventory or "My Arm Hurts" on the bottom left hand side as a status, then you have to craft a splint "sticks and rags" and apply it to yourself. You can also use morphine but that is harder to come across.

If the shaking persists after doing all of these things, drop all of your stuff, then pick it all back up, and if that doesn't work (waay more risky) drop all of your stuff, leave the game, join back and put your stuff back on.

If the problem still persists, hide in a bush on the coast, press F11 and left click. Then go get your stuff back.

Cheers. Stay Safe

Edited by therandomredstone
  • Like 1

One of WOBOs vids mentioned that you can be cold even when it does not show in your inventory screen. Try building a fire and see if that works?

Try drinking a rasputin kvass, perhaps you're an alcoholic going through withdrawl.

• Like 2

Thanks.

About 10 threads on this already. You are cold, you need to spend about 10 minutes by a fire to warm up.

I'm not going to waste my time reading all these comments so if this has been said before then what ever.

You can still be cold with out the indicator shown in your inventory or the text saying "I am shaking" shown on screen, that is a bug.

What you need to do is make a fire and stay there until you get the "hot" indicator in your inventory. This can take some time in this patch as I personally have notice fires take much longer to warm and dry you (if you're wet)

This has happened to me and the only way I fixed it was by sitting at a fire for awhile.

Thanks.

There are 100 threads on this, one of them by myself. The shaking is more pronounced in 0.52. Basically, if you are wet and cold for a while then you will start to develop shaking. The game will not display "cold" properly but your body temperature is low.

Go sit by a fire for 10 minutes until you are dry, then sit there another 5 minutes.

sometimes even that doesn't fix it, and you have to re-log.....that was the case for me...i got all the way up to "hot" and still shaking

cant we delete or merge there's 2 identical threads on this

Edited by anarky321

When aiming down the sights of a weapon (LRS/Irons), my cross hairs/weapon/binos twitches violently. This also happens with the binocs. Does anyone know why this happens?

To add, I ate cooked human steak before so maybe that is a cause? Because I know it brings in that annoying crying as well. And I made sure to aim down sights

when I had my breath and sway wasn't all crazy. 

It was happening to both my friend and I. So I know others must have experienced the same thing.

Has anyone had the same thing happen to them?

Eating human whether cooked or uncooked will give you the brain flu, which causes those twitches.

Kill yourself on a persistent server and re-gear. Only way to cure it.

• Like 1

I have this problem right now actually.

I think it is a bug that keeps your character shaking as if he or she is cold.

Its not just ADS, if you zoom in at your fists, you can see them shaking as well.

It is really annoying and I think its not going away until my next character.

Im probably going to just hide your gear...kill yourself...respawn....find gear...play without shaking :)

Eating human whether cooked or uncooked will give you the brain flu, which causes those twitches.

Kill yourself on a persistent server and re-gear. Only way to cure it.

Not even charcoal tabs?