CJ_14

Is there a way around this?

Splints! all my characters (I play on 3 different private servers) have broken legs from going upstairs in ANY bulding, I just randomly get my legs broke after more than 5 seconds apparently...and I cannot craft a splint. I know it has already been posted (the issue itself) and is on the FBT. But I wanted to know if there is a way around to actually make one or should I just shoot myself and respawn?

If you want we can meet and I can craft you a bunch of splints, I haven't tried crafting one myself though; so I can't say if it works for me or not.

Edited by Yazar8

If you want we can meet and I can craft you a bunch of splints, I haven't tried crafting one myself though; so I can't say if it works for me or not.

Then why would I relay on your help then?

Then why would I relay on your help then?

Just a temp solution till it gets fixed...

Just made two splints:cool:

Try a few times and try different combinations of dragging rags to sticks and dragging sticks to rags. 

This was on a 30/50 server that'd been up about 3.5 hours

Edited by freethink

Cheers.

Any server details. Persistent/Not. Full/Med/Empty?

It's bizarre some people can make them and some can't. No-one I play with can craft splints any more.

That was on a full persisant server.

Also make sure you are standing when you craft the splint as aunverified rumour is that when you are crouched it wont work for people.

Ok I have edited this video with an updated fix to not being able to craft splints. Let me know if it fixes your problem or you have any other questions.

My solution is playing War Thunder until it's fixed

Antivirus says it's a trojan, also I hear it's Pay to win now. I used to play the "Air only" version when everyone seemed to love it, but after returning with my new computer, everything has gone awfully wrong?

I reported a bug involving not being able to finish drinking all of a canteen (it just never stops until cancelled) and someone suggested that once you start the animation you press and hold W until it stops... He said it would work for all of these "unfinished" animations-

I know this is an older thread but might be worth a try?  

Edited by ENO75

I had the exact same thing with;

-crafting improvised stone knife (items just dissappear)

-filling canteens

-picking apples

-cutting burlap strips

All suggested workarounds may appear to work, in my experience they dont and i think its just that "4th or 5th" right try that occurs.

Thankfull it doesnt happen that much tho ;)

But it shouldnt happen (oke alpha yadayada)

Reloggin is what i do. :)

Ive experieced this problem and have found the solution. As i start to create the splint I hold 'W" until the splint is crafted. The when I go to apply the splint I once again hold 'W" . This hsould fix your problem.

When you start the crafting process, press and hold W and it should work, this should work for other actions as well, skinning, rock knife, etc.

I've ran into a handful of bugs like this: the splint thing, can't finish drinking canteen/bottle and a similar one where applying a saline bag would not finish. A friend told me to press F11 the instant before I started trying to apply the saline IV, it sounds sketchy and I doubted this at first I but did it and it worked. I have tried to see if this works with anything else yet.

About the splints though, I always pick up every single morphine injector (I end up handing them out to people) I find and try to always have at least one extra for myself no matter what, if I can't then I craft a spare splint as soon as its possible. Crafting splints when you need them is unreliable because of the bug.

Edited by Chzy
  • Like 1

F11 works but pressing W to do it instead sounds quicker. Thanks for the tip