Sign in to follow this  
Back Stabbath

jittery scope

Has anyone had this occur before? When I scope out now it gets really jittery...donno how to explain it...it just shakes all over the place. am well energized hydrated and healthy.

Nope, not cold either. Had the same thing happen, sat by a fire for 10 min cooking boar steaks, no change.

As far as I can tell fires are not warming you up at all, they are not drying you clothes either...

Not sure if its a bug or what...

Had this before... for me I occurs when standing right on the edge of a roof, looking down in a 45° (and below) angle...I think its the small ridge of concrete them somehow feks up the aiming mechanic

Not sure if this is a known issue or not but it is def annoying when you cant shoot "down"

Nope, not cold either. Had the same thing happen, sat by a fire for 10 min cooking boar steaks, no change.

As far as I can tell fires are not warming you up at all, they are not drying you clothes either...

Someone on the feedback tracker said that if you've weapon in your hands you don't get warmed up from campfire. Not a 100% sure about that though.

Someone on the feedback tracker said that if you've weapon in your hands you don't get warmed up from campfire. Not a 100% sure about that though.

I did have my weapon in my hand while sitting by the fire, however was havin a BBQ with mates later at Toe Town and no one got hot from being around the fire with no guns out.

Sorted the issue by committing suicide and respawning close to where I died to get my gear. No problems with the shakes at the moment....

I have the same issue!!!!When aiming in first person it shakes,even if i take binocular and look trough, its shaking mad.Healthy,eatet painkillers,used rags,sit on fire,eaten meds for brain deseas or etf that is,still shaking....any help?

You're cold. Go sit by a fire. You can be shaking even without the cold status popping up.

This, I had the same thing and the only thing that fixed it was by sitting by the fire.

They are working, just seems to take longer.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/217405-shaking-like-crazy-cant-stop/

Please put these two together, they are related as I have been having this problem since starting the game.

I am going to test if overclocking has this issue.

Also driver related NVidia to the high end equipment.

Thanks folks for repeating, its cold, running too much, etc.. sorry its a hardware, or coding issue that has been here since 51. But now this must be escalated to support.

Not sure what hardware has to do with it. Not that I'm an expert, but considering it popped up for most recently, I'm guessing software is at fault.

Yeah, "combining" the threads would make sense. Apart from that, I suggest that people sit by a campfire totally dry for a while. Or make two campfires if that speeds up the process. It helped me (one campfire) after about 15 minutes or so, or various "I'm getting warmer" ticks to be precise.

In my thread, that you quoted, it's not a video or hardware issue. It's a bug in the game, If you look at the dev notes they twerked the body temperature in this patch, by that I mean they introduced new bugs. So, when you scope is shaking you are cold. Go sit near a fire for a while, even if your inventory does not show it. 

I cured my shaking screen, just to get it again. It happens when you are "wet" or "soaked" for a period of time, no matter how cold or hot you are. In this patch, it seems that it takes a long long time for you to dry out from being soaked, so I think thats the crux of it.

something I had once was a mystery injury that never announced itself after an encounter with a few zeds in Vybor. I couldn't figure it out. On a hunch I made a splint, applied it and the excessive jitters went away. But if you have been running the jitters are caused by you ragged breathing and elevated pulse. Rest for a minute or so while laying down and...no excessive jitters. 

Has anyone had this occur before? When I scope out now it gets really jittery...donno how to explain it...it just shakes all over the place. am well energized hydrated and healthy.

your cold bud, i had this several times. the "i am shaking status doesnt seem to work. only way to fix it is to sit by a fire forever. BUT and a huge BUT. fires seem to be bugged out atm and dont seem to work

your cold bud, i had this several times. the "i am shaking status doesnt seem to work. only way to fix it is to sit by a fire forever. BUT and a huge BUT. fires seem to be bugged out atm and dont seem to work

It does work, even use two fires if you need to. A player needs to get close enough to start getting "You are warming up" messages, then give it 5 mins.

I maked a fire and sit 30 on it with no weapon in my hands.the jittery is gone now! :D

have you been running? that's the thing that everybody seems to forget affects accuracy

run for 1min= jittery scope

No, it's not that gun sway. It's literal super shaking of the arms. It's like we experienced the Antarctic over in Chernarus. xD 

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/217405-shaking-like-crazy-cant-stop/

take a look at the last post I made. Its cold or infections. Most likely cold bug. Even run around putting heat packs on.

I had this for a very very long time from 51 all is figured out. Now that I died to the CTD crashing new respawn are showing up as Your cold now.. but fires still don't make you always hot.