Sign in to follow this  
therandomredstone

Was Your Player Swiped?

It was tweeted that the servers were back up and all, but those who have just played, was your character swiped? Was it not swiped? I know that the more time goes by, the servers get more and more on their feet but still, are there any problems? No loot, lag, player swiped. Any aftermath effects that will take 10-30 minutes to pass?

Swipeed?

The fuck is swiped?
You mean wipe?

Swipe is too hit, i am not sure no one hit your digital pixels

Swipeed?

The fuck is swiped?

You mean wipe?

That language, though...

It was tweeted that the servers were back up and all, but those who have just played, was your character swiped? Was it not swiped? I know that the more time goes by, the servers get more and more on their feet but still, are there any problems? No loot, lag, player swiped. Any aftermath effects that will take 10-30 minutes to pass?

Didn't play today, so i hope i am not wiped, but i am scared to play because i might lose mine.

tried several servers. 5 i was a new spawn. 2 was my guy with all my gear and one randomly new spawn naked...

tried several servers. 5 i was a new spawn. 2 was my guy with all my gear and one randomly new spawn naked...

Yeah me too, but i only tried once, i spawned in naked next to vyboyr i don't ever remember getting naked and logging off next to a unlooted military base

That language, though...

Didn't play today, so i hope i am not wiped, but i am scared to play because i might lose mine.

Don't worry if you didn't play at all today you have your character. I waited 30 minutes after Brian told us that they were juust working again. I still had my character and I had a blast with a friend. We were on a full pop 30 people hardcore server and we met some people on the south east coast, headed up north along the coast, went through berizino then the lumber mill and went up to this SUPER AWESOME shed that is on the cliffs juust maybe 50 meters north of rify. We logged out there and went to a full server of 40 people on hardcore, we went to the east fields of the lumber mill (north east of berizino) and we headed into the lumber mill after spotting a light. We thought it was in the building that was lit up, but it was in the house across the street. it was a flashlight that wasn't turned off! My friend said not to turn it off, because we would alert anyone nearby, but I thought he said to turn it off. So we RAN out of the pub and went to the coast where the server restarted and our DayZ day had came to a halt because my friend got off.. To think, me and thousands of others wouldn't of been able to play tonight, if it want for the men fixing the game when it was 2 in the morning for them.. Simply amazing.

Yeah me too, but i only tried once, i spawned in naked next to vyboyr i don't ever remember getting naked and logging off next to a unlooted military base

if it was after he announced the servers were up, then I'm sorry, but if it was before then you still might have your character, I didn't play ATALL today because I'm always on the forums before actually playing DayZ, and when it said how they were being attacked I got all the info I could, on a bunch of posts about the topic and following what Brian Hicks had to say on twitter. I knew almost immediately whenever the servers were *starting* to come back on. And I had a blast after my friend and I started playing.

Swipeed?

The fuck is swiped?

You mean wipe?

Tomato Tomato.

Yea looks like I lost my old character and spawned in fresh - I noticed lots of new inventory/interaction/crafting bugs since yesterday. Pristine compass declaring a new north every 15 minutes. No major changes to loot as far as i can tell.

Edited by Old_Crow_Whiskey

Swiper no swiping!  Swiper no swiping!  (Mine wasn't swiped by the servers at all, but props to the crazy guy with the fire extinguisher who did swipe it)