Sign in to follow this  
Coday

0.00 Aiming ! - DayZ SA (breaking a record)

That never happend to me before. SHOTGUN vs PICKAXE - an advantage for the shotgun if you are skilled. However, the player in this video breaks the "aiming-record" of my whole dayz experience. He should receive an award for the worst aiming :D 

Edited by Coday
  • Like 4

Sometimes what seems like "bad aiming" is really just desync. It's one of the reasons I tend not to use guns up close unless they're fully automatic.

• Like 1

i think the guys above post was correct he was aiming it looked like he just wasn't hitting you at all really and if he was just a few pellets were hitting that sawn off sucks. don't know why they gotta make shotguns suck hell the pump is no good anymore either in my opinion. at the end he finally used it at the correct range it looks like point blank.

"bad aiming" is really just desync

sounds realistic

sounds realistic

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, especially quoting a very specific piece of what I said without the context that I said it in. All I was trying to do was offer a plausible explanation for why he might have been missing you so badly at such close range. Of course, he really could be that terrible, but in DayZ desync can have an effect on just about every action you take.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, especially quoting a very specific piece of what I said without the context that I said it in. All I was trying to do was offer a plausible explanation for why he might have been missing you so badly at such close range. Of course, he really could be that terrible, but in DayZ desync can have an effect on just about every action you take.

I wanted to say that your explanation sounds quite realistic. That the desync is a possible reason for that bad aiming.

I wanted to say that your explanation sounds quite realistic. That the desync is a possible reason for that bad aiming.

Oh, gotcha. I've been a victim of such desync at close range before. When I'm in conflict that close to somebody now, I almost always go for my ax.

Interesting video. I personally can't say whether it was bad aiming or desync. But the vid was well edited, I like it :)

But the vid was well edited, I like it :)

Thank you !

He could be shooting in 3rd person which if dayz SA has the same issue as arma2 the aim is slightly off.

Might be the reason he hit the zombie instead of you when you where bandaging.

FPS on his end could have also been an issue especially in the new towns as they aren't as optimized as the old stuff.

I've never met such an unskilled guy. Even though the desync caused that "bad aiming" he could take his melee weapon. Nice background music Coday :)

Edited by DeadZtoni

Nice background music Coday :)

Cool that you like it !

Desync. Input lag.

It happens often in this game.. 

Edited by lrish

Desync. Input lag.

It happens often in this game.. 

Yep that's true.