EnglishNugget

To the 'LOST' clan

Yea they look like downright pussies lol , their "recruitment" is saving hostages from other bandits , and then murdering the hostage after peer pressuring him into their clan lol ! No wonder they have so many , they pretend to be heroes and bandits to present the "all play styles" kind of clan , but really they all just look like camper/KOSers which is neither bandit nor hero lol ... I'll help kill them if you guys know a 1pp server that they play on ?

I am a clan of one at the mo.....one guy....one gun....one chambered round....but I pledge what little I have to assist in taking these  guys down :D

• Like 1

Most people in clans I see on a server, I just leave the server.

They are the following

A: Group of bandits who have nothing better to do than kill newspawns at the coast, they are never creative and don't go for geared players because they're often shit at the game and extremely tryhard

B. Group of hero wannabees who make let's play videos, often there is a leader and the other 4 members are his buttbuddies who watch his back because to him having 2 eyes is not enough.

Or they sit in buildings and just wait n wait n wait n wait.

Yea they look like downright pussies lol , their "recruitment" is saving hostages from other bandits , and then murdering the hostage after peer pressuring him into their clan lol ! No wonder they have so many , they pretend to be heroes and bandits to present the "all play styles" kind of clan , but really they all just look like camper/KOSers which is neither bandit nor hero lol ... I'll help kill them if you guys know a 1pp server that they play on ?

Welcome to the family lol

I am a clan of one at the mo.....one guy....one gun....one chambered round....but I pledge what little I have to assist in taking these  guys down :D

Sweet man

We have a FB group called 'UK alliance'. More than welcome to join. We have american and german players also :)

A few questions:

1. How are you going to tell who is/isn't a [LOST] member?

2. Even if you join in on one of their servers, how will you know where they are?

3. What did you hope to gain from this post, your essentially warning said clan of you and your "brother clans" objective to even the score?

4. Where you or any of your members with this guy who got shot, do you know this member well enough to know he wouldn't stretch the truth of what went on?

5. Out of all the groups/clans/players who "Bandit" or "KoS" what makes these guys any more special?

This thread feels more of like an ego trip of would be "Heroes" going to even the score with the big bad [LOST] clan, which like most threats of getting revenge, equals out to the "Heroes" going in, getting shot and killed by these people who may or may not be members of that clan, then coming back onto this forum, and claiming that the clan had used some sort of exploit/hack/cheat ect. to win.

I really hope to see this in action, I've been on their servers before and well, I'll be sure to be there to hopefully see this happen.

• Like 3

A few questions:

2. Even if you join in on one of their servers, how will you know where they are?

3. What did you hope to gain from this post, your essentially warning said clan of you and your "brother clans" objective to even the score?

4. Where you or any of your members with this guy who got shot, do you know this member well enough to know he wouldn't stretch the truth of what went on?

5. Out of all the groups/clans/players who "Bandit" or "KoS" what makes these guys any more special?

This thread feels more of like an ego trip of would be "Heroes" going to even the score with the big bad [LOST] clan, which like most threats of getting revenge, equals out to the "Heroes" going in, getting shot and killed by these people who may or may not be members of that clan, then coming back onto this forum, and claiming that the clan had used some sort of exploit/hack/cheat ect. to win.

I really hope to see this in action, I've been on their servers before and well, I'll be sure to be there to hopefully see this happen.

Send in a mole...or a few

Few players to run around until he gets jumped by them. If they type in direct then clan tags would be seen, or just the way they do things. Then that guy can relay location, description, numbers ect... Its not 100% but I think its about the only way to identify players atm...get them talking. With run speeds what they are the response time to that location would be pretty low...maybe before they finished playing with the victim. Then all swap in that server wearing orange raincoats and charrrrrrge! 

Life....finds a way :D

Only new players cry hacks when they die...when ya used to dayz first thought is "damn it!....I knew I should spent more time scouting" lol

• Like 1

A few questions:

As said above mate that they roll in large groups. So on a server and there is say 6 people with LOST in the name and you see 6 geared guys then im 99.9% ital be them

The guy who got shot was looting a Jail house, asked to come out and he did. He's an experienced player and i know him personally so 100% believe him. Also the Fact we was on TS together at the time and was listening to it all

Also this thread is just a bit of fun and a 'warning' if you like. We havnt taken it that personally as this is DayZ after all. On our FB group we are already spreading the word to be ready to invade their servers :D 

Its a game at the end of the day and we a ready to play it ;) 

Only new players cry hacks when they die...when ya used to dayz first thought is "damn it!....I knew I should spent more time scouting" lol

Or my personally favorite is....

'dam why did i poke my head out then' 

or

'where the hell did he come from' haha

• Like 1

Can I come too?

Id want to come to if your dressing like Gilgamesh with a Santa hat.

As said above mate that they roll in large groups. So on a server and there is say 6 people with LOST in the name and you see 6 geared guys then im 99.9% ital be them

The guy who got shot was looting a Jail house, asked to come out and he did. He's an experienced player and i know him personally so 100% believe him. Also the Fact we was on TS together at the time and was listening to it all

Also this thread is just a bit of fun and a 'warning' if you like. We havnt taken it that personally as this is DayZ after all. On our FB group we are already spreading the word to be ready to invade their servers  :D

Its a game at the end of the day and we a ready to play it  ;)

Your working to hard bro. Kill em all let god sort them out.

Edited by Judopunch

Yes tumbleweed! Shall we just take over there server haha

Now that sounds like a ton of fun :D

A member of their clan has been in touch via PM. He has apologised on behalf of his 'bad apple members' which was very nice of him.

But by the sounds of it they are a clan which seem to have a reputation...

Have spoken to the lads and they want blood and they want it all recorded.

See you in the battle field men. Show no respect, show NO MERCY

Lol

Feel free to record it, a video would be nice ;)

Also if you happen to know when this is happening I (geared up player with mosin, LRS etc) would be happy to chip in!

Mount green we are always up for meeting new people :)

Welcome to the family :)

• Like 1

Id want to come to if your dressing like Gilgamesh with a Santa hat.

You, my friend, have a deal. Santa hat and nothing else.

• Like 1

I always find clans easier to wipe out than lone wolves or pairs. The latter are always on their toes, they make their own decisions, the clans though, they think the fact that theres 4-6 of them makes them invincible, shoot one and the rest scatter and panic every. single. time.

• Like 2

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

• Like 1

I always find clans easier to wipe out than lone wolves or pairs. The latter are always on their toes, they make their own decisions, the clans though, they think the fact that theres 4-6 of them makes them invincible, shoot one and the rest scatter and panic every. single. time.

You live in a fantasy world.

You live in a fantasy world.

Yeah no. I've not yet met a group larger than 2 that actually knew what they were doing, most of the big groups are bambi hunters anyway.

Most people in clans I see on a server, I just leave the server.

3BW0Q0E.jpg

I had been waiting for an opportunity to use that..

Edited by blunce

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

good quote... except you're attacking their island (server) lol shoulda used a "bring the fight to the enemy" type of quote.

Haha, pretty much. Somehow being in a clan makes you untouchable.

Problem is, more people bigger footprint. You need to eat more food, spend longer refilling water, cooking meat, looting areas and deciding who needs what etc. 5 people are more visible than 1.

If you look at the player list see 5 [DAYZ] people on, you know to expect 5 people. You log in to see CornProducts, Ace of Spades, Legionarius, Turd Sandwich, who knows if they are together or not.

Flaunting a clan tag is more of a liability than anything. If you need a sense of belonging I guess its the way to go, but me, I'll just sit in my bush alone, and safe. B)

• Like 2