EnglishNugget

To the 'LOST' clan

Haha, pretty much. Somehow being in a clan makes you untouchable.

Problem is, more people bigger footprint. You need to eat more food, spend longer refilling water, cooking meat, looting areas and deciding who needs what etc. 5 people are more visible than 1.

If you look at the player list see 5 [DAYZ] people on, you know to expect 5 people. You log in to see CornProducts, Ace of Spades, Legionarius, Turd Sandwich, who knows if they are together or not.

Flaunting a clan tag is more of a liability than anything. If you need a sense of belonging I guess its the way to go, but me, I'll just sit in my bush alone, and safe. B)

You see, it should be the exact opposite. More people gives you more hands, "division of labor", more eyes to watch, more hands to bandage, etc etc.

More people is almost always better.

• Like 1

You see, it should be the exact opposite. More people gives you more hands, "division of labor", more eyes to watch, more hands to bandage, etc etc.

More people is almost always better.

I agree, to a certain number. You are right, with more people you can do more, more eyes, more storage, more firepower ;) .

But when you get past 3-4 (that's my opinion at least) in size you start to overshadow the pros with cons.

In my mind its like a bell curve thingy. Lone Ranger is pretty rough, a pair is better, it peaks around three or four, five will work, six is when you should really split into two groups to do different stuff.

Just imagine remember five other guys gear set up so you can I.D. them

Edited by CornProducts

Idea: Change your non clan tag to theirs. They will notice you in the list and will piss them off no end!

Change your tag to [LOST] InElektro (or something) to flush em out.

Bring them to your fight on your terms. Tactics are half the battle. Surround the hills and wait n watch.

And just an idea: Don't make plans to battle on public forums. So ignore what I just told you.

Did they kill you on sight? or did you got killed in a fair gunfight?

PS: If they are the kind of clan that kill on sight I'd happily join the hunt of them

Haha, pretty much. Somehow being in a clan makes you untouchable.

Problem is, more people bigger footprint. You need to eat more food, spend longer refilling water, cooking meat, looting areas and deciding who needs what etc. 5 people are more visible than 1.

If you look at the player list see 5 [DAYZ] people on, you know to expect 5 people. You log in to see CornProducts, Ace of Spades, Legionarius, Turd Sandwich, who knows if they are together or not.

Flaunting a clan tag is more of a liability than anything. If you need a sense of belonging I guess its the way to go, but me, I'll just sit in my bush alone, and safe. B)

I havent played much as a team as most of my friends are waiting for beta/full release but last time we did was when loot spawning was still a pain in the arse so 4 of them starved while I ran off to save my M4.  :D

• Like 1

My men are ready for war. We was going to invade on Friday but we had to deal with a clan of 6 causing trouble on our server which we dealt with ;)

If you wanna join the invasion cone join us in fb. We use that more than this.

DayZ UK Alliance - Facebook

My men are ready for war. We was going to invade on Friday but we had to deal with a clan of 6 causing trouble on our server which we dealt with ;)

Don't forget that Friday's battle you were outnumbered 2:1.

I do not own a Facebox, also is this now recruitment or where we going with it? 

We have a plan but won't be posting it publicly on here :p

Soon, we will be taking over a there server ;)

Merry Christmas xxx

Will you finish your plan next week, get everyone organized by next, take one off for Christmas and New Year's, and get to it around same time next month?

*lost member logs into server with two or three buddies
*server almost full of "randoms"
*sees 36 players coming over a hill

FFUUUUUU

But seriously, good luck to ya

My faction will consider this, please PM me your logistics of the operation if you have one. As of right now we are more towards not joining as many things can go south that have been put into factor.