Sign in to follow this  
igor-vk

Easy to find vehicle?

Did anybody else find V3S easily? I found 2 on two different servers (10-15 players on server) in 3 days I was playing. I apsolutly didnt search for them. First one I found was in Polana, where I went after spawning in Solnichny. Second one was in Gorka where we went after half hour of playing. 

I personally have not found one yet. Glad you found a couple though! Hopefully my group will be doing the same.

Found a couple, it doesn't seem too hard. I'd say 1/4 times I visit a truck icon on the map I actually find one.

I found my first yesterday with my friend, we drove for awhile headed towards Green Mountain, sadly we ran out of gas, and shortly after we were ambushed by a bunch of (what seemed like) dupers. I managed to escape, but my friend got shot and killed :/ So back to the coast I go on my search for him.

Found 4 on Saturday. Found one just on the side of a road that someone had dumped with a jerry can next to it (very kind of them) just West of Solinichny. Surprised nobody was camping it. Server crashed a bit later when I was up North and found another one in Kabanino. Later that night found one in Staroye and then chased 2 guys in one in Berezino, whom got out and tried to attack, so killed them and took theirs.

I'm damned if I'm going looking for V3s. If the KOS'ers camping them don't kill me, the truck itself probably will.

Ha ha ha,

True, true, oh so true :(

Found 4 on Saturday. Found one just on the side of a road that someone had dumped with a jerry can next to it (very kind of them) just West of Solinichny. Surprised nobody was camping it. Server crashed a bit later when I was up North and found another one in Kabanino. Later that night found one in Staroye and then chased 2 guys in one in Berezino, whom got out and tried to attack, so killed them and took theirs.

LOL, was probably the truck i left.  My clanmate and I were driving around as each of us had a truck and he ran out of gas.  I drove back to him and was about to fill him up when we said "Nah, we will suprise some lucky person with a truck and gas on the coast" and headed south in my truck. I find them quite easily.  I know all the locations in and around vybor so it usually isn't an issue.  Just watch out for the short fences.  Me + Fence = stuck. 

• Like 1

In the dev status report they stated they increased the numbers on purpose for plenty of people to find and try then out.

i just don't see the point, cos they are not yet persistant. when they are though, i will be combing the map for them...

Buddy and I have found 4 in total (me 1, him 2, us 1)

They aren't too hard to find... there are 21 possible spawn locations and 3 trucks on a server... thats a 1:7 chance of finding at a spawn... those pretty decent odds