Sign in to follow this  
Osprey98

best city to pvp in

i have a mp 133 and my friend has a repeater and a python and we want to pvp without snipers but still encounter lots of players. which one is the best?

Elektro has a special place in my heart.  I think it's the right size and layout to have a lot of fun pvp in.  You run the risk of snipers off the hills, but since you basically have a clear idea of every location they'll be it's easy to avoid/counter them.

I find the bigger cities to be pretty shit.  I don't much care for pvping in berezino or cherno.  Svet was actually decent, and you don't have to worry much about snipers at all.  Actually, most of the new towns are pretty anti sniper in layout besides Novod.  I'm not saying there aren't sniper points, but these new cities are laid out in a very tight way, with high buildings (svet being the best example) with squares.  Considering the shotgun that might be good for you.

Another thing to consider is how much traffic you want though.  There's less spawns near elektro/cherno than up in the NE.  Some times you don't want people constantly running back, or some times it's fun to have a clusterfuck.

Sorry for not really giving a clear answer, but I'd say Elektro of Svet personally.

As for the inevitable further COD comments, you people may as well be playing COD and thinking it's something else.  DayZ is a game about many things, one prominent one is people killing each other.  Get over it, because it's not going any where and questions like the OP's are as valid as asking a question about where the best place to find animals in game is or some other "survival" shit.

Edited by Bororm
  • Like 2

Id say Svet.

Berezino is a fuckfest allways.

Electro can have some good moments but...

In svet you can circle around without "much" Trouble dending on the others strenght and cover...

i have a mp 133 and my friend has a repeater and a python and we want to pvp without snipers but still encounter lots of players. which one is the best?

"Hey, where can i go to kill some defenseless freshies with my friend, srsly guise 420 blazeit pls, guise srsly!?"

As said by others, go play cod.

"Hey, where can i go to kill some defenseless freshies with my friend, srsly guise 420 blazeit pls, guise srsly!?"

As said by others, go play cod.

Nothing wrong with running around hunting for some Bambi Steak. Get off your high horse allready. The COD saying is as stupid as playing it :P

Anyways. 2 main weapons can be really unpractical. If you really want to Keep booth make sure you ALLWAYS drop the one in your Hands first before eating/drinking. If not it might glitch away and respawn at the Point you droped it last. OR as i had it Happening it was visible in the inventory everytime i changed weapon BUT i could never pick it up or use it again.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong with running around hunting for some Bambi Steak.

What bothers me really is the lazyness of asking instead of scouting, checking and discovering all this game has to offer as it evolves, i dont care if anyone kos, for fun, fear or munchies, just dont be a lazy ass. If your sole purpose is to pvp perhaps this aint your game, that's all i'm saying.

• Like 3

What bothers me really is the lazyness of asking instead of scouting, checking and discovering all this game has to offer as it evolves, i dont care if anyone kos, for fun, fear or munchies, just dont be a lazy ass. If your sole purpose is to pvp perhaps this aint your game, that's all i'm saying.

Ah nope. SANDBOX entitles all kinds of playstyles. Saying "this aint your game" ( and i never implied i only like then PvP aspect by the way ) is a bit shortsightended. I have almost 800 freaking hours in what might become a rather good game in the end. :D

• Like 1

Ah nope. SANDBOX entitles all kinds of playstyles. Saying "this aint your game" ( and i never implied i only like then PvP aspect by the way ) is a bit shortsightended. I have almost 800 freaking hours in what might become a rather good game in the end. :D

"Your" as in any individual whose sole purpose is pvp, and "perhaps" as maybe, you figure it out.

Flawed logic, self entitled and self centered, i'm done chatting with ya' :)

Edited by BrainlessZombie

Berezino.

With some luck you'll pop one of the frustrated guys that spam the forums with "CoD if for PvP, not DayZ".

The best city for PVP is Noobervosrsk. I think it's next to Twatansky

• Like 2

Insurgency is a good pvp.

This game is awesome as it goes. Even against the AI - they're tough. TvT is really good too and it has that feel of Rogue Spear/Rainbow 6 but better. The community made maps are really good too and they just keep making them.

This game is awesome as it goes. Even against the AI - they're tough. TvT is really good too and it has that feel of Rogue Spear/Rainbow 6 but better. The community made maps are really good too and they just keep making them.

wich is ist saving grace. The stock maps are boring corridor,corridor corridor maps with Little room to maneuver or outflanking...alas i still like the title...

Flawed logic, self entitled and self centered, i'm done chatting with ya' :)

Hooray ! :D i shall slay some Bambis in your Name today.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Elektro has a special place in my heart.  I think it's the right size and layout to have a lot of fun pvp in.  You run the risk of snipers off the hills, but since you basically have a clear idea of every location they'll be it's easy to avoid/counter them.

I find the bigger cities to be pretty shit.  I don't much care for pvping in berezino or cherno.  Svet was actually decent, and you don't have to worry much about snipers at all.  Actually, most of the new towns are pretty anti sniper in layout besides Novod.  I'm not saying there aren't sniper points, but these new cities are laid out in a very tight way, with high buildings (svet being the best example) with squares.  Considering the shotgun that might be good for you.

Another thing to consider is how much traffic you want though.  There's less spawns near elektro/cherno than up in the NE.  Some times you don't want people constantly running back, or some times it's fun to have a clusterfuck.

Sorry for not really giving a clear answer, but I'd say Elektro of Svet personally.

As for the inevitable further COD comments, you people may as well be playing COD and thinking it's something else.  DayZ is a game about many things, one prominent one is people killing each other.  Get over it, because it's not going any where and questions like the OP's are as valid as asking a question about where the best place to find animals in game is or some other "survival" shit.

I guess you werent playing the game recently. Most spawns are near elektro and cherno. Basically all around the south coast. 

IMO the best PVP city is berezino because you can play different playstyles. Many sniper spots like the apartments, towers at the docks. It's also a good PVP city because of the FPS, cause in elektro you are more likely to drop frames in berezino. I remember, like 2 months ago when the spawn points were only around berezino and svet, everybody ran there and had some nice pvp. 

Nowadays you are most likely to find pvp at elektro, unfortunately many hackers go there too. If you want GOOD PVP you should go to NWAF cause usually hackers arent too patient to go up there. FPS up north west is also pretty nice

Anywhere on the coast on a full pop server would be good for some great player interaction.

I've seen more players at the small military base south of NWAF than anywhere else in recent weeks. That *could have* been due to the loot glitching that has since been resolved though.

Gorka is a total pvp mess, go there, great times!

It's one of my favorite stops on my way north, never seen anyone else there.