Sign in to follow this  
Blazing87

How to make a grass wrap for my mosin?

How to make a grass wrap for my mosin???

I taked the burlapsack,cut it in stripes...but i cant get the stripes in my hands,so i can make the grass wrap for the mosin?

Help

Edited by Blazing87

Now you need netting to add to the burlap strips. It spawns near the small wooden boats on the coast.

Edit: Berezhki has lots of these boats, but also try searching the ones near the southern coastal towns as I've found some (netting) there when Berezhki had none.

You can also paint your crafted guillie suit parts or gun wraps green using green spray paint.

2ytyb84.jpg

Edited by Odin Lowe

The Item no longer exists. The burlap wrap has been replaced by burlap strips to craft a ghillie. I think you need one burlap strip and one netting to craft a weapon ghillie. Don't quote me on the actual crafting reciepe, though, numbers may vary.

• Like 1

Ok thank you,yeah i was today at Berezhki and searching for the netting but no luck....-.-..just found some tomato seeds xD.

The Item no longer exists. The burlap wrap has been replaced by burlap strips to craft a ghillie. I think you need one burlap strip and one netting to craft a weapon ghillie. Don't quote me on the actual crafting reciepe, though, numbers may vary.

nice...was about to post a new thread asking about the regular burlap wrap...search is my friend :thumbsup:

tbh iduuno why you guys ask these questions.. its way faster to just google and less typing aswell

ur mosin is probably gone by now :D

Edited by Zupsero

I kinda liked the poor mans camo. Was easy to make and looked ok. Have not found any netting so far :(

tbh iduuno why you guys ask these questions.. its way faster to just google and less typing aswell

Quality. There are lots of rumours and myths about the games features so by asking here you got a greater chance of receiving a more accurate answer.

Also Google does not answer your question but only link to existing answers. If nobody asks your question in the first place Google cannot provide an answer because it simply does not exist.

Netting is incredible hard to find, I don't think it's worth the effort. I searched Berezhki now for countless times, probably about 150-200 boats, no netting.

Quality. There are lots of rumours and myths about the games features so by asking here you got a greater chance of receiving a more accurate answer.

Also Google does not answer your question but only link to existing answers. If nobody asks your question in the first place Google cannot provide an answer because it simply does not exist.

if i type "how to craft wrap for mosin in dayz" in google. i find the correct answer. But whateva, dont wanna ruin this thread any further.