Sign in to follow this  
sokol22

I can't find helicopter crash

Help me plz.Where i can find the best  helicopter crash site

Edited by Bucoooooo

Dude just go on google and search DayzDB. It has maps and everything you could possibly need. Not just for SA but for many MOD maps aswell! Seriously check it out.

Help me plz.Where i can find the best  helicopter crash site

Check DayZDB for locations. Currently on 0.51 stable the 3 possible crash sites per server restart only occur on servers without persistence. Look for those. You can search the forums for guides on how to search for crash sites too.

Good luck!

2nc3ubr.jpg

• Like 2

Check DayZDB for locations. Currently on 0.51 stable the 3 possible crash sites per server restart only occur on servers without persistence. Look for those. You can search the forums for guides on how to search for crash sites too.

Good luck!

2nc3ubr.jpg

I believe it is up to 3 crash sites. Had several full clears with only 1-2 crash sites spawning within 1 restart, unless there are some hidden new spots. :)

• Like 1

Good luck!

2nc3ubr.jpg

Ohhhhh I'm jelly, I only found an M4 with a few 60 round mags last time I hit a crash site :D

Good luck!

2nc3ubr.jpg

thx

without persistance? means without tents right?

Found a crash site on NWAF yesterday. Was pretty much empty, someone beat me to it :)

Woah dude, what server, I was in a three way fight for a crash site at NWAF yesterday. Afterwords all that was left was an SKS my dead partner left behind, and the new pistol grip shotty. 

its like people do not even look when they post, the dayz db map has removed crash sites .

its like people do not even look when they post, the dayz db map has removed crash sites .

I see

Woah dude, what server, I was in a three way fight for a crash site at NWAF yesterday. Afterwords all that was left was an SKS my dead partner left behind, and the new pistol grip shotty.

Was not the same situation. We chased a guy through the airfield coz he killed one of my people. He looted the crash site and logged off, we were too far behind every step. Bastard

Thx all i find 1 crsh site today and noting find but i wll find more thx all good loot and nice PVP