Sign in to follow this  
boneboys

Steam Broadcasting.

Opt into Steam Beta and start broadcasting your gameplay.

Make public or reserve for Friends only, the choice is yours.

Here is the FAQ...

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6730-TOAK-6497

If you wish to broadcast DayZ  (public) you may post in THIS Topic.

To view Live Broadcasts go to DAYZ Game Hub and open the Broadcasts (NEW) Tab.

DAYZHUB

Steam Broadcasting is in beta so performance may vary but I expect it to become very popular in the future, although very few are using at this time.

Topic is for feedback and tips concerning Steam Broadcasting.

• Like 3

Good lord, Jason Statham is streaming the game right now. I am so excited. Aaaaaand, he appears to be Russian. Well then.

Let's see how well Steam can pull this off.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 5

If I know DayZ forum goers, we're going to see entire live streams of people getting KoS'd and making a thread here.

• Like 2

If I know DayZ forum goers, we're going to see entire live streams of people getting KoS'd and making a thread here.

Or Hicks not a bandit just blowing up the gas pumps and anybody in the vicinity  :P

• Like 3

Time to watch peoples game, find them and kill them

And it will all be on tape :P

steam strem is vary awesome new feature is make possible all frends to watch the game also is not show advertise evry 30 second for sell EA game wat is not interest for me if I want to buy something i buy i dont ned some advertise to tell me buy this plese IS FACT  advertise maked me felt oposite way if i see advertise I DONT BUY NEVR!

sometim i am play my brother is watch me so is maked my game open for publics if persons want to find server i am going is no problem for me because sometim i nevr find player even in 50 persons full server if they coming to shot me is ok also bevause most times i have gun is true i am frendly player but if you attack me I WILL SHOT FOR SELF DEFEND and many time i was win fight but i always felt bad becase for me is more better wen we can be frend have chat about dayz and mayke make a tem and going together for fun times adveture

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 5

Followed just now the stream of a better spawn point suicide.

And someone spawned in a rock. That's fun to watch.  :)

Edited by umberfive

I am learning just now how to broadcast streams. Its mainly promotional for the game and the followers of our group.

Ok purchased the c920 webcam Logitech,

Wireless headset the corsair 2100 vengeance.

I have installed and used Shadowplay before, (still learning how to crop my mp4's and upload to utube)

What else do I need to stream, xplit and twitch?

any suggestions?