Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

The Large Tent has 252 Slots.

We had a spot in the mods that was NEVER found.. it was literally like hiding in plain sight. 

NW of Myshkino. There is this odd plateau, that banks off to the west and dips in elevation as it does, while being surrounded on 3 sides by forest. It was in such an odd spot, that people always went around it somehow and even more surprising never flew over it. 

Im going back to that spot soon.. its still there and even better now. Has a deerstand right there now. :)

I see your strategy, sir ;) (and yes, the actual strategy, not the obvious one)

Yep alls about concealment, choosing the spot is everything. That heatmap from the mod? I usually just picked comewhere not near any mill spawns....haha fat chance of that in SA lol. Camping near the coast could become the new thing.

I disagree that people finding tents easily will make people stop using them though. Every time I got raided I tried to find a newer better spot. The advantages of having a well stcked camp are just too great to ignore. Besides stocking the camp is half the game to me lol

Im hoping we can move them around before placement like the system the mod employs now. The old way of it just pitching right in front of you was such a lottery. Im guessing tent placement kinda goes hand in hand with basebuildings object placement, so maybe wel see them flesh out thesystem a bit more then while they work on something similar.

Still.....give us that old A2 tent....ohhh and the "dome" variant that wasn't used in the mod, but IMO blends much better :)

Yeah the dome tent was there and they used that shitty textured POS tent instead - I'm assuming that was modded and didn't come with A2. Do tents have other benefits than just storing things - like can you sleep in them or something?

I think you're right though, people will use tents. I think a lot of the fun for some of us is finding a spot and seeing how long it is before people find it.