Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

DayZ 2015 roadmap

What is advanced loot distribution? How will tht change the game?

What is advanced loot distribution? How will tht change the game?

It's a way for the devs to better control loot.

Theoretically for example the devs could make it so only 60 long range scopes spawn across all servers.

Basically it will allow for true rarity and maybe eliminate dupping of items

basically they dont like me. i am opinionated and i speak honestly.

im sorry but banning for this is stupid I don't know this guy, But he's not far off from being 100% the mod and breaking point are such fun games to play simple and enjoyable but standalone hasn't really done much and I say this with tears, I bought 5 mates this game and said how great and awesome its going to be and what's actually happened apart from a few trivial updates ?  they don't play anymore cause its taking to long and oddly enough they've gone and played that shitty DayZ rip off formally WarZ and if that's starting to happen I think you should look at whats happened to other DEV like RO2  ww2 shooter game genre might be different but I don't think you want to be bigging your game up and later down the line finding that you are  apologizing to thousands and thousands of people  cause you got it wrong .

DayZ love it  just scared something better is going to come along and take the fan base away :(

I hope the new renderer brings much needed fps improvements!

Other than that, the other features will be awesome!

DayZ love it  just scared something better is going to come along and take the fan base away :(

If the game is not ready until Q4 2015 then this will definitely happen. AAA studios already have "DayZ-killers" in development.

But it's OK. If we look at Mod as an example the hardcore PvP/griefing/hacking crowd will stick around.

im sorry but banning for this is stupid I don't know this guy, But he's not far off from being 100% the mod and breaking point are such fun games to play simple and enjoyable but standalone hasn't really done much and I say this with tears, I bought 5 mates this game and said how great and awesome its going to be and what's actually happened apart from a few trivial updates ? they don't play anymore cause its taking to long and oddly enough they've gone and played that shitty DayZ rip off formally WarZ and if that's starting to happen I think you should look at whats happened to other DEV like RO2 ww2 shooter game genre might be different but I don't think you want to be bigging your game up and later down the line finding that you are apologizing to thousands and thousands of people cause you got it wrong .

DayZ love it just scared something better is going to come along and take the fan base away :(

What happened to tripwire interactive the dev of red orchestra 2

What happened to tripwire interactive the dev of red orchestra 2

Some of the Vets abandoned the game because they were not happy about the direction the game took, John Gibson said that they had made some mistakes but nothing more.

The game is constantly being updated, the original modders responsible for RS have now formed their own company Antimatter Games.

Along with Bohemia, Tripwire Interactive are the top two independent developers actively supporting modifications and community created assets, they stand apart from the crowd and should be applauded and supported for doing so.

Killing Floor was a modification for Unreal tournament, they took the guy under their wings, brought him on to the development team and made what is one of the most successful zombie/survival games in history. (I know, I was there).

HoS is doing very well, €uropean servers are packed from mid afternoon and late into the night.

As to your question, (which I understand is not directed at myself) it's the same old same old, the disgruntled and ill informed complain and groan a lot about nothing.

• Like 1

Some of the Vets abandoned the game because they were not happy about the direction the game took, John Gibson said that they had made some mistakes but nothing more.

The game is constantly being updated, the original modders responsible for RS have now formed their own company Antimatter Games.

Along with Bohemia, Tripwire Interactive are the top two independent developers actively supporting modifications and community created assets, they stand apart from the crowd and should be applauded and supported for doing so.

Killing Floor was a modification for Unreal tournament, they took the guy under their wings, brought him on to the development team and made what is one of the most successful zombie/survival games in history. (I know, I was there).

HoS is doing very well, €uropean servers are packed from mid afternoon and late into the night.

As to your question, (which I understand is not directed at myself) it's the same old same old, the disgruntled and ill informed complain and groan a lot about nothing.

Wheeew his comment scared the crap out of me for a second. Wonder if the internal disagreement was due to red orchestra 2s more streamlined arcade approach.

Either way I'll continue to support them one of my favorite devs not only because of their support of the modding community but because of their attention to detail and the risks they take in gameplay mechanics such as forced freeaim.

Scared me for a sec

cant wait for helicopters. i see me and a friend looking for parts for a few days, eventually getting everything running just to fly to the coast and back, to be out of fuel.

i really hope they make fuel a rarity when heli's are added. will be an awesome day when we see helis in game. its a long ways away at the moment though