Sign in to follow this  
gcriseightysix

To The Man I Killed In Vybor....

Dear Unsuspecting Victim,

I will first start this letter by stating that my playing style is more on the conservative/moral side as I always attempt to communicate before engaging another player. This morning I decided to (as a fresh spawn) gather supplies in Elektro and make the long trip northwest west to Vybor. It was quite the trip as I made a small pit stop at the western military base just south of the NWAF to discover the persistence issue had overloaded each of the barracks with piles of guns and ammunition. I looted what I could, managing to find a fresh AKM complete with a 75rnd magazine. I threw on some military threads and headed west to Vybor to gather some food as my status had gone to "thirsty" and I was no longer energized. I ended up settling in at the green two story house across the street from the police station to have some grub, and that's when I first heard you.

There you were, like a bull in a china shop, you blasted away a few civilian zeds with your newly polished mp-133 pump shotty right in the middle of the street(in a server with 30+ people). After staring at their corpses for what seemed like an eternity, you mull on down the road right to the front steps of the police station; where you felt it safe to crouch and eat a can of tactical bacon, outdoors for all in vybor to see. At this point I'm thinking to myself, how could this guy have survived long enough to accrue such a nice collection of gear/weaponry? I mean really, with such brazen ''tactics", it is nothing short of a miracle that you made it this far west. As a matter of fact every decision that you made in the time I saw you, seemed to be the wrong one. You deserved to be shot. However, I decided to spare you because I can find no joy in killing someone who sucked this bad at the game.

"HELLO DOWN THERE!" I shouted in an attempt to communicate and not run up on you. I received no such response..... You ran behind a wall and loaded 2 more shells into your shotgun. You picked the wrong guy. I ran down the stairs and out into the street with my AKM locked and loaded, but ran to the right and down the street in a final attempt to let you escape with your life. I heard the three piss-poorly placed shots you fired at me from down the road, but I wasn't hit. As I duck to the right I quickly climb up on the roof of the small "street grocery shack" where I laid prone as I watch you approach with a rather confident poise. That's when I get up, and fired four into your chest before you even knew where I was hiding.

You failed, miserably. Keep your chin up though, it will be fun picking apples and looting sub par goods in Berezino as a freshie. next time keep your eyes open and your gun quiet, noob.

Sincerely,

Hank Mardukas

• Like 4

I have two best friends, Robby and Hank Mardukas....

Beans for a good read.

• Like 1

omg someone hold my hand when I go to Vybor, I'm petrified now ;(

this guy really was just leaving it all out there, deserved what he got

I wouldn't have gave him a chance. A man with a loaded gun in a city I'm in is a threat. Especially when I'm armed, he is going to have to die. Why? He'll most likely gladly shoot me for all of my gear. He has nothing really to lose other then a low-tier gun and his location on the map. I would have shot him from the window and got it over with. Getting fired at is something you don't want to happen, its too risky to take any damage. Always take the advantage of surprise.

• Like 1

I wouldn't have gave him a chance. A man with a loaded gun in a city I'm in is a threat. Especially when I'm armed, he is going to have to die. Why? He'll most likely gladly shoot me for all of my gear. He has nothing really to lose other then a low-tier gun and his location on the map. I would have shot him from the window and got it over with. Getting fired at is something you don't want to happen, its too risky to take any damage. Always take the advantage of surprise.

Agreed, I like that vantage point but the window sill is a bit high and its hard to make shots at the street level. when he fired at me im guessing I was just too far away too quickly. I also haven't had much luck with any of the shotguns myself, I tend to only hold onto them until I find a rifle, even a .22

Never trust anyone in cities. People in small towns and the countryside are sometimes more friendly, but people in cities usually always just want to put a bullet in your head. Whenever I see someone in a city, I completely book it and avoid the person. If they raise their weapon at me, they'll end up shot in the face.

• Like 1