Sign in to follow this  
nema88

infinite character can not be loaded

Since the last time i logged out i can not log in to any server. The only message i recieve is that my character can not be loaded and has been reset. Then I have a please wait screen for as long as i'm connected to the server. The same happens on every server I try to connect to.

Does anyone know if it could be connected to the fact that i have an "ammunition vest" filled with about 2-300 vests inside all stuffed with ammunition? :D

edit: or how i can respawn so i can play again on 3rd person servers

Edited by nema88

I remember the first time I felt connected to my loot...

well my loot isnt the most important thing :D i can loot again, but every time i try to log on any server i get the very same message and i wont even spawn as a fresh spawn :/

Since the last time i logged out i can not log in to any server. The only message i recieve is that my character can not be loaded and has been reset. Then I have a please wait screen for as long as i'm connected to the server. The same happens on every server I try to connect to.

Does anyone know if it could be connected to the fact that i have an "ammunition vest" filled with about 2-300 vests inside all stuffed with ammunition? :D

Do you mean the "ammunition vest" has between 200 and 300 vests inside it, all full of ammunition?

I guess that could cause a problem.

How long did it take you to collect that stuff? One session?

no one knows any working method that the char reset actually works and i can spawn as a fresh spawn and am not stuck in the please wait screen

Edited by nema88

nema88, you have been told how to resolve your issue. Reporting us isn't going to help your issue - you were served right, considering you were trying to exploit.

Edited by kichilron