Shrub Rocketeer ™

today i was enjoy happy surprise in my camp

So what if he called him "blackie" even if that wasnt the Players name and it was a black character. People need to get off this being over sensitive to race BS. Saying a person is black or white or whatever is no different than saying if a person was a man or woman. It is just part of the description of the person. If you are going to describe a person you met how well could you describe them if you didnt say what they looked like. How stupid would it be to describe someone you met and said. "I met a human" or is it more descriptive to say "I met a black guy today" or "I met a white woman today" A persons race or skin color is just part of who they are and when you mention it there shouldnt be any difference than mentioning a person sex, hair color, eye color etc. Being so overly sensitive to race is what keeps racist issues alive.

• Like 1

So what if he called him "blackie" even if that wasnt the Players name and it was a black character. People need to get off this being over sensitive to race BS. Saying a person is black or white or whatever is no different than saying if a person was a man or woman. It is just part of the description of the person. If you are going to describe a person you met how well could you describe them if you didnt say what they looked like. How stupid would it be to describe someone you met and said. "I met a human" or is it more descriptive to say "I met a black guy today" or "I met a white woman today" A persons race or skin color is just part of who they are and when you mention it there shouldnt be any difference than mentioning a person sex, hair color, eye color etc. Being so overly sensitive to race is what keeps racist issues alive.

Thank you. This had to be said. You have my beans  :beans:   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hey Shrub. I has find book of the Wonderland's Alice. 

It's on a private shard but if you want to get it then let me know. Please pm me.

• Like 2

You can have mine Shrub! I found it on first person

p3Gp9g0.jpg

• Like 1

today was vary good day in my apoclypse life

Was this on our FOG server Shrub?

I sure hope so.. love stories like this :)

Edited by lrish

Was this on our FOG server Shrub?

I sure hope so.. love stories like this :)

yes it was in first days i was play FOG server wen i having tent but after server was wiping my camp also book was going nevr return but i was dont mind too much because now vary a loyt of player evry time they see alice book they make a pm for me 'hey shrub i find alice for you' message and i met them to collact my book in 1st person 3rd person public privat every server i am play i was get new book also from big boss but i dont manage to find because he was hide alice book in bagpack on the road but i looking evry place but i think was stole by a bandit

You can have mine Shrub! I found it on first person

p3Gp9g0.jpg

big tankyou for my good frends  Huf, Helix, big boss, reznik and other ones i am forgot name who halp me finding evry time new alice book i am read maybe 70% but i was lost many character from die or server wipe so i am always look for new version yes plese make me stem frend my steam name is shrub http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163998185/ we can met wen is good time for you

• Like 1

yes it was in first days i was play FOG server wen i having tent but after server was wiping my camp also book was going nevr return but i was dont mind too much because now vary a loyt of player evry time they see alice book they make a pm for me 'hey shrub i find alice for you' message and i met them to collact my book in 1st person 3rd person public privat every server i am play i was get new book also from big boss but i dont manage to find because he was hide alice book in bagpack on the road but i looking evry place but i think was stole by a bandit

big tankyou for my good frends  Huf, Helix, big boss, reznik and other ones i am forgot name who halp me finding evry time new alice book i am read maybe 70% but i was lost many character from die or server wipe so i am always look for new version yes plese make me stem frend my steam name is shrub http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163998185/ we can met wen is good time for you

I hope you won't lose it this time Shrub, enjoy your new copy of Alice in Wonderland!

• Like 1

These posts were funny the first eighteen times.

1/10

So maybe don't click on it the 19th time...?  :|

• Like 5

I hope you won't lose it this time Shrub, enjoy your new copy of Alice in Wonderland!

I was run many kilometer across rail track in the night to met my frend yazar8 he gived for me new alice in wonderlands and after he help me do some loot and protect me from zombie attack but he was ned to going so he say me 'come! we find nice place for you look the book' so i was agrre and say him 'ok plese decid wat area i will follow and he find nice barn and maked a fire

eNl8pFJ.jpg

then i was read nextthe fire and yazar was stay for maybe 10 minut and do gaurd on me wen i  read alice

M4fcJUT.jpg

it was parfect with fire and dark sky but no clod was show evry star and wen yazar8 was going i stay to  finish read chaptor 5 and 6 about caterpillar and chesire cat then fire was die and i am going now for nice slep in the soft grass corner of barn still warmer from the fire : )

2ra6AHb.jpg

tankyou yazar8

• Like 5

1/10

miserable git, dont read it if you don't like it, christ, you have a choice you know, to click or not to click.

• Like 4

So maybe don't click on it the 19th time...?  :|

I remained hopeful the joke would wear off after the first eighteen. He posted here for a month like any other person, then all of a sudden began with the quirky, broken English. Like I said, 'twas amusing at first.

Y'know what? Scratch that.

Jumping on the ol' rWMVpjT.png

"LOL, so funny dude!!! You are the only reason I come to these forums! You're such an original and funny guy! Completely average stories are way more entertaining when delivered in Borat's dialect!"

miserable git, dont read it if you don't like it, christ, you have a choice you know, to click or not to click.

You've been a member here twelve days. I'll take what you say seriously in another month or so.

By the way, I'd chill on the name-calling. I received a warning point for calling someone an ignoramus a few months ago. I'd rank git higher on the offensive scale than ignoramus.

• Like 1

...pointless bitter drivel fuelled by bean envy and unresolved anger over some long since forgotten moderator warning...

56 members enjoyed it, the oddly sour souled Grinch here ^^ felt the unmistakable pang of jealousy and lashed out, laying bare several of his weakness for all to see. Pathetic.

Grimey Rick with a silent 'P'

Edited by Noble Savage
  • Like 1

1/10

Don't like it? Don't look at it. Stop harrassing other forum members.

By the way, I'd chill on the name-calling. I received a warning point for calling someone an ignoramus a few months ago. I'd rank git higher on the offensive scale than ignoramus.

That point was from me, and your choice of words was 'ignorant moron', not 'ignoramus'. I hope you will choose more wisely in the future.

Ass.

It goes for you too, quit the personal attacks and namecalling. If you have a problem with another user, then report it.

Back on topic.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 4

Grimey Rick, DeatHTaX, Noble Savage, solodude

If you want to discuss my moderation efforts, do so in Boneboys' PM inbox. Not in the topic.

Thread cleaned, back on topic now.

So.. how the heck do you read books now?  :huh:

• Like 1

So.. how the heck do you read books now?  :huh:

Put it on your hotbar and then press the corresponding button. ;)

AS I WAS SAYING....

I used to find this amusing...getting a bit stale now though, however. I mean we all know it's an act, which makes it kind of fun...but this is pretty much straight out of a Peter Chimaera fan fiction.

Sure, some people who watch Repo reality shows and professional wrestling will find this amusing, which is totally cool. But yeah it's getting a bit old if you ask me :/ especially considering he definitely didn't talk like this when he originally started posting here xD

However, got nothing against ya shrub. But you're English should definitely be improving by now ;) But ya gotta give your bean whoring skills props :P

Edited by DeatHTaX

Next thing i'll find our Santa isn't real ! :( Ho hum there are some real party poopers frequenting these forums :(