Sign in to follow this  
landmass45

Found a lot of loot in police station.

So we're running to balota and decided to stop by komapobo to loot the police station. To our surprise the whole police station not to mention the whole town even the warehouse in the cost was stacked with loot. Holy cow we said. Found an mp5 with  two magazines near by, 3 magnums, 2 sks, 1991 and a few makarovs and ammo up the butt. There was even food to feed a small army and clothes and around 7 back packs. Has anyone else found these amazing things?

Edited by TheOmnius

That was pretty common in .50 Experimental.   Some towns would be overflowing with loot, while other towns were completely empty of loot.

man guy that was some cool cache u found but i must digress i have finded
much more devious thing on some server i think maybe an villayer server
me and my friend was runing thru some woodland area ad see small cabin
so we goed inside and find mobile fone with smash screen but we could still turn
on the devise so we try to go on internet but no balance but vibration still work cuz
my friend she try it and it did bzzzt bzzt but also it were cover in some type of liquid and smells
kind fishy.. really no sure who that fone belong to but they really shoul take care more of theyre posessions

• Like 1

We  found mp5 with two clips

*urge to be a complete grammar Nazi asshole intensifies*

I went into the huge Town Hall-ish building in Novod and found 2 of the new shotguns, revolver, 1911, crossbow, Mosin, and sawn off mosin on the same floor, in 2 rooms next to each other.

I didn't know which one to take haha

I think this is a ruse to lure people into Novo tower and policestations and then rape them. Because when i go there theres only crap.

• Like 1

I think this is a ruse to lure people into Novo tower and policestations and then rape them. Because when i go there theres only crap.

Not a ruse my dear mate. I have found the novo tower full of gear as well. Its just a random thing that happens. I believe its a bug since most servers have persistent loot. If i could figure out how to post a photo i would show you the food stand in front of the police station that was full of edibles.  

It's a bug to which I don't know the specifics but I've made some assumptions.  Player manipulated loot (picked up and dropped somewhere other than it's original spawn point) should degrade over time, and thus will re-appear somewhere else on the server.  From last experimental to now, items aren't degrading so what you get is places that are looted, stay looted and don't respawn loot.  What my theory is that the server thinks it needs to spawn loot still and because the original manipulated items aren't degrading the server just spawns loot in the buildings that haven't been looted which will already have loot in it.  Thus you see places with tons of loot.

Maybe the checking process is out of whack because degradation is out of whack as well?  Maybe the server must respawn loot at a restart so it places it where nothing has been manipulated?  Basically this shows you loot needs to be re-worked as a whole.

It's a bug to which I don't know the specifics but I've made some assumptions.  Player manipulated loot (picked up and dropped somewhere other than it's original spawn point) should degrade over time, and thus will re-appear somewhere else on the server.  From last experimental to now, items aren't degrading so what you get is places that are looted, stay looted and don't respawn loot.  What my theory is that the server thinks it needs to spawn loot still and because the original manipulated items aren't degrading the server just spawns loot in the buildings that haven't been looted which will already have loot in it.  Thus you see places with tons of loot.

Maybe the checking process is out of whack because degradation is out of whack as well?  Maybe the server must respawn loot at a restart so it places it where nothing has been manipulated?  Basically this shows you loot needs to be re-worked as a whole.

I agree with you last statement.  I do believe the server force spawns multiple loot in a small area do to the fact that loot doesn't seem to spawn in most places now due to persistence. So loot should either be fixed in next update or reworked all together so bugs like these dont appear.

Sorry I ment 1911. Also it seems to have happened again. Headed to Cherno to visit the police station and fire station. Didnt find anything in fire but the police station and all the surrounding buildings within two blocks where filled with loot. I'm lucky, but this bug isn't allowing other building to spawn the loot they should

And when I mean filled. Think of the building going through 5 spawn cycles at once.

I noticed this in Elektro just now. Lots and lots of food and common loot. Nothing really good but perfect for a newspawn to gear up with. Providing you find a backpack, which I did not.

you would at least think press vest would spawn in police stations considering they do have some ballistics but nope. They spawn in hospitals so if you guys want one you gotta rummage around those areas. :P