Vex_Vehix

| FOG's Crazy Community | 1PP | Persistence Disabled | All Playstyles Encouraged |

Last night at NWAF as the sun was setting one of our guys spotted a player who "claimed" to be friendly.  He shot him anyway, a few minutes later he was killed :( Our group moved in to avenge our fallen brother and we had eyes on the remaining 3 trespassers when the server reset.  When the server restarted the group of 3 was no where to be found and the 4 ABSO members were no longer in the server.  Was it you guys fearing for your lives and not coming back?

I would also love for someone to post up who took the gear from Novo after we completed our suicide pact.

• Like 2

Last night at NWAF as the sun was setting one of our guys spotted a player who "claimed" to be friendly.  He shot him anyway, a few minutes later he was killed :( Our group moved in to avenge our fallen brother and we had eyes on the remaining 3 trespassers when the server reset.  When the server restarted the group of 3 was no where to be found and the 4 ABSO members were no longer in the server.  Was it you guys fearing for your lives and not coming back?

I would also love for someone to post up who took the gear from Novo after we completed our suicide pact.

That was me at NWAF yelling friendly... He was smart to shoot me lol

That was Owen who blew him up . We knew. You had 6 on , which is why they were tryin at stretch you out. They were about to set up to ambush when server went down.

When the server goes down that late the odds are we are goin to bed :). We are all old and work early. We don't fear death lol.

We will hopefully see you fuckers tonight!

• Like 3

Lefty, being a pervert, gods in the bushes on the North side and watch you guys kill each other.

I too, being 37, am unlikely to stay up late. But I am on vacation for school break, so I just sit like a voyure and enjoy the show.

Speaking of which, how is the longhorn at range?

• Like 3

Well I ended it all in Novo. Ghillie'd out with mosin sniper. Will be missed FOG 1, will be missed.

P.S. If anyone wants mah stuff, it's at the Christmas tree. :P

• Like 3

Updated the OP.

New Year, some changes, same ol' FOG!!

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 4

Well I ended it all in Novo. Ghillie'd out with mosin sniper. Will be missed FOG 1, will be missed.

P.S. If anyone wants mah stuff, it's at the Christmas tree. :P

:)

• Like 2

Left all my gear at the ATC on the airfield -  Then sat on my own grenade. RIP server 1

IxPFSSQ.jpg

• Like 4

Cannot see server 2 on the list for some reason

Hey man. Check your "max" ping filter, set it to 200. Should do the trick, unless it was just a restart and has since reappeared for you.

P.S. FOG!!

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

i maked a movie with naked truck man

Shrub - I'm the naked truck man, I can't believe I found this video!

I was just telling my brother about this and he said it didn't sound safety to pick up strangers  :). It's interesting to see this from your perspective. Sorry about the accidental gun aiming at your head towards the end of our encounter; I thought you were going to get spooked and shoot me!

• Like 3

Shrub - I'm the naked truck man, I can't believe I found this video!

I was just telling my brother about this and he said it didn't sound safety to pick up strangers  :). It's interesting to see this from your perspective. Sorry about the accidental gun aiming at your head towards the end of our encounter; I thought you were going to get spooked and shoot me!

helo : ) you dont ned to felt sory for aim the gun is dayz and many time frendly person is betray also you was show vary patince wen i was disturbed you in log out safety place with 2 zombie and panic shotgun XD

I hope to met you again in FOGland stay frendly but kep gun ready not all player is frendly same like us ; )

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 1

Hey guys, I don't know what server provider you have for FOG 2, when I do get back into running a server it won't be with whoever you guys have.  Lots of issues with these guys, random deaths and random server restarts to name two.  I had a random death attempting to vault a fence and then was kicked because BE was not responding.    Crazy, never had a vaulting fence death before.

So, now it is even stranger.  I log back in and I am not dead, I am about 20 meters back from the fence I tried to vault and I am fine.  I enter a house, find a dry bag I like better than the one I have and move gear from one to the other, but I seem to get that "can't do nothing" bug even though I am not frozen.  I log out, log back in, make the switch and I am on the road again.  I get to the warehouse on the ocean side of Balota and suddenly break my legs stepping from the grass onto the concrete pad.  I crawl over and get some sticks and notice my bag and my rifle are gone.  I crawl back to the edge of the dock and my stuff in underwater just off shore, how the hell did it get out there??.  I crawl out there, the sticks in my ruined pants pocket, grab the bag and my rifle, crawl back out of the water and BREAK MY LEGS AGAIN, that ruins my sticks, jeez wtf?.  Luckily I had some sticks in my bag with my first aid kit. 

Edited by Barnabus

Hey guys, I don't know what server provider you have for FOG 2, when I do get back into running a server it won't be with whoever you guys have.  Lots of issues with these guys, random deaths and random server restarts to name two.  I had a random death attempting to vault a fence and then was kicked because BE was not responding.    Crazy, never had a vaulting fence death before.

So, now it is even stranger.  I log back in and I am not dead, I am about 20 meters back from the fence I tried to vault and I am fine.  I enter a house, find a dry bag I like better than the one I have and move gear from one to the other, but I seem to get that "can't do nothing" bug even though I am not frozen.  I log out, log back in, make the switch and I am on the road again.  I get to the warehouse on the ocean side of Balota and suddenly break my legs stepping from the grass onto the concrete pad.  I crawl over and get some sticks and notice my bag and my rifle are gone.  I crawl back to the edge of the dock and my stuff in underwater just off shore, how the hell did it get out there??.  I crawl out there, the sticks in my ruined pants pocket, grab the bag and my rifle, crawl back out of the water and BREAK MY LEGS AGAIN, that ruins my sticks, jeez wtf?.  Luckily I had some sticks in my bag with my first aid kit.

What you describe barnabus could've been caused by a number of things. Sounds like the vault bug happened just as the server restarted, saving your character. Ping plays a role in what you describe as well.

I will say though that while everyone experiences plenty of bugs such as myself, I've never personally experienced such an odd chain of events such as that. It could've stemmed from anything, not just our server. Build .52 has been one of the least-optimized patches IMO, & I've been playing SA consistently since Feb. 2014, which was build .36 I believe?

Edited by blunce
  • Like 1

Last night while watching the fire station @ NWAF field I saw a guy moving south.  He was dressed in all blue and was wearing the blue paramedic clothes as well as a blue backpack.  We proceeded to approach, he was acting a bit squirlly  so we put him down.  When we checked his gear it appeared he was a TRUE paramedic, had we known you were legit Daztrazzak we wouldn't have killed you.  Sorry  but it's a tough world out there, next time let us know who you are :-)

• Like 3

Build .52 has had a lot of issues. Unfortunately it has caused many frustrating gaming experiences.

I don't think it has anything to do with the server provider(s).

• Like 1

It is so hard to trust people especially at the NWAF so I was scared. I was trying to say I was friendly but we weren't close enough to hear each other totally. I have geared up again and will be looking for people to help.

Edited by Daztrazzak
  • Like 3

He was wearing a blue paramedic's suit!  Did you think he was in disguise?  What was he doing that was squirrely, acting like he was afraid the heavily armed military guys were trying to kill him?

I am running around in a press vest and a yellow raincoat.  I guess I need to get a ghille suit!

It is so hard to trust people especially at the NWAF so I was scared. I was trying to say I was friendly but we weren't close enough to hear each other totally. I have geared up again and will be looking for people to help.

there is some player wat nevr do a shot on sight attack play this servers ; ) but is small group maybe 5 or 6 persons wat i met and me too i dont nevr shot no reson

• Like 1

there is some player wat nevr do a shot on sight attack play this servers ; ) but is small group maybe 5 or 6 persons wat i met and me too i dont nevr shot no reson

I don't even carry a gun with ammo when I play as a medic so I could only try to talk with the FOG player that hunted me down. I was trying to stay out of line of sight but allow them to know I was still there. It was just stupid of me to go to the NWAF lol

• Like 1

He was wearing a blue paramedic's suit!  Did you think he was in disguise?  What was he doing that was squirrely, acting like he was afraid the heavily armed military guys were trying to kill him?

I am running around in a press vest and a yellow raincoat.  I guess I need to get a ghille suit!

Cmon, we've never claimed to be friendlies. We kill non FOG members, nothing personal. Lol

I don't even carry a gun with ammo when I play as a medic so I could only try to talk with the FOG player that hunted me down. I was trying to stay out of line of sight but allow them to know I was still there. It was just stupid of me to go to the NWAF lol

Yea, one should always be ready to fight when in the West. We don't hide our murderous intent. Makes things interesting for our Community. Knowing the FOG may be near. ;)

Yea, one should always be ready to fight when in the West. We don't hide our murderous intent. Makes things interesting for our Community. Knowing the FOG may be near. ;)

I could have just ran but I wanted to try to talk even though bullets were flying in my general direction. I will just have to run from now on until I play something other than medic lol.

• Like 1

What you describe barnabus could've been caused by a number of things. Sounds like the vault bug happened just as the server restarted, saving your character. Ping plays a role in what you describe as well.

I will say though that while everyone experiences plenty of bugs such as myself, I've never personally experienced such an odd chain of events such as that. It could've stemmed from anything, not just our server. Build .52 has been one of the least-optimized patches IMO, & I've been playing SA consistently since Feb. 2014, which was build .36 I believe?

yeah, it was pretty crazy. I'll log in again tomorrow and see what's what. I tried a couple other servers today and didn't have those issues. One was in the UK, much further away, no issues other than super low FPS.