Vex_Vehix

| FOG's Crazy Community | 1PP | Persistence Disabled | All Playstyles Encouraged |

I WAS EATING YOURS CLOSE TO THAT CHOPPER CRASH THIS MORNIN:)

HAha ! That was You! Camper Identified!  *Loads shot gun*  *shick shick*. See you soon :)

Haha, one of our brothers may have footage of that. ;)

Lol

Good stuff!

Thanks for the sincere gratitude, makes it worth renting. We thank our server admin also.

FOG!

Would love to see that footage if it exists !

-Cloak

• Like 2

I wanted to say hello to the military geared player who burst forth from the Vybor jail 10 feet in front of me around 8am this morning. I had my shot gun on him but Lefty don't play that way. I nearly called out bit by the time I made that choice he was already quite a distance away and I assumed he would shoot me (having only a shotgun out I didn't like my chances).

I lost track of him at the wall on the west side of the base. Still scared the hell out of me! Look both ways before leaving a base!

• Like 2

Just figured out that to like apost on these forums, you have to give your beans ! Well thats alot of beans changing hands around here. Keep the windows open plz!

• Like 2

Just figured out that to like apost on these forums, you have to give your beans ! Well thats alot of beans changing hands around here. Keep the windows open plz!

Have some beans.

• Like 2

What just happened to the server?

Crashed.

We'll likely discontinue The FOG Awaits 1 & move over to The FOG Awaits 2 because of the frequent crashes & long server restarts.

• Like 1

today was fun time going to met my frend luke in green mountai i was see a helicopter crahsed so iwas go for look a zed was chased me VARY CLOSE TO HELI but i dont relise was player there other side i kill zombie and after i see a player do maximum fast zig zag sprint in the forest i was type' hey i dont shot you was zombie' but he dont stop hide in the tree i shot other zombie type'is ok i am frend' after was many full auto shot coming i was hit fractur my arm and bled so i decid is my turn for zig zag panic sprint to the town bandit was chased me but i lost him in the town i going in one house 3 zombie follow up the stair i nedd to shot many time my repeter and after bandit was hunt for me

I check my gear was 90% ruin include ammos so was only 5 bullet in repeter rifle and my frend was type 'where we can met' in steam chat BUT I MAkED A REPLY IN THE SIDE CHAT AND EXPLAN EXACT MY LOCATION now i was listen the bandit foots aroung the house sometime shot a zombie but wen i typr to make a peace was no reply coming my frend arrive gren mountain i say him ok i try to run there and i was put away rifle go down stair to back door open door and do a sprint in the forest do escap i was survived

my frend was find me we loot the green mountain after we decid look for FOG bandit clan but server was crash

we coming later wen server was fix but was nervos to log in gren mountain 16 persons in server was ok no persons there we run to the forest and say ok we we find safety place make a fire for stop shake make splinter to fix my arm and luke leg was fracture also and we eat many foods water make again the gpood helths and after we loot starry and many small village and replace evry ruin loots now is time for bed i going now and we log out in safety place next time we continue the mision to find FOG and make a peace : )

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 3

Free gear in Vybor Military on server one. I am switching to server two because it seems to be the better server. I will be there until restart or someone kills me.

Edited by Daztrazzak
  • Like 1

today was fun time going to met my frend luke in green mountai i was see a helicopter crahsed so iwas go for look a zed was chased me VARY CLOSE TO HELI but i dont relise was player there other side i kill zombie and after i see a player do maximum fast zig zag sprint in the forest i was type' hey i dont shot you was zombie' but he dont stop hide in the tree i shot other zombie type'is ok i am frend' after was many full auto shot coming i was hit fractur my arm and bled so i decid is my turn for zig zag panic sprint to the town bandit was chased me but i lost him in the town i going in one house 3 zombie follow up the stair i nedd to shot many time my repeter and after bandit was hunt for me

I check my gear was 90% ruin include ammos so was only 5 bullet in repeter rifle and my frend was type 'where we can met' in steam chat BUT I MAkED A REPLY IN THE SIDE CHAT AND EXPLAN EXACT MY LOCATION now i was listen the bandit foots aroung the house sometime shot a zombie but wen i typr to make a peace was no reply coming my frend arrive gren mountain i say him ok i try to run there and i was put away rifle go down stair to back door open door and do a sprint in the forest do escap i was survived

my frend was find me we loot the green mountain after we decid look for FOG bandit clan but server was crash

we coming later wen server was fix but was nervos to log in gren mountain 16 persons in server was ok no persons there we run to the forest and say ok we we find safety place make a fire for stop shake make splinter to fix my arm and luke leg was fracture also and we eat many foods water make again the gpood helths and after we loot starry and many small village and replace evry ruin loots now is time for bed i going now and we log out in safety place next time we continue the mision to find FOG and make a peace : )

Sorry Shrub it was me at the crash site.  I heard you shoot the zombie and thought you were shooting at me so I decided to return fire.  I saw the building you went into but I actually thought it might be you so I left.  I never did see you typing messages or I wouldn't have shot at you.

Punisher

• Like 2

So that Zap clan.. 

oh boy did I just have some fun with them.   :lol:

• Like 1

What's with the ABSO clan? I think that's who I was shadowing around Vybor and NWAF yesterday.

• Like 1

What's with the ABSO clan? I think that's who I was shadowing around Vybor and NWAF yesterday.

We are friendly!

only time I was at nwaf yest was early . fightin FOG terrorists!

Edited by Back Stabbath
  • Like 2

fightin FOG terrorists!

Talking of which, I ran into a couple of those terrorists earlier .......

MvoN6FM.jpg

IoS0eAb.jpg

I even tried to speak to both first, but got no reply - So I greeted them in the usual FOG tradition :D

• Like 4

Sorry Shrub it was me at the crash site.  I heard you shoot the zombie and thought you were shooting at me so I decided to return fire.  I saw the building you went into but I actually thought it might be you so I left.  I never did see you typing messages or I wouldn't have shot at you.

Punisher

haha dont wory nothing was make my day starting with alot adrenalin excite  and also satsfy after survived from bandit attack ii dont like tio die but i love to survived : )

Were you at Vybor military base yesterday morning sabbath?

maybe was me i was there for maybe 20 minute in the morning i was find many nice loots wat punisher ruin destroy in afternoon XD

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 3

We are friendly!

only time I was at nwaf yest was early . fightin FOG terrorists!

If you're friendly why did I need a splint, a saline bag and a new coat???

Punisher

• Like 2

haha dont wory nothing was make my day starting with alot adrenalin excite and also satsfy after survived from bandit attack ii dont like tio die but i love to survived : )

maybe was me i was there for maybe 20 minute in the morning i was find many nice loots wat punisher ruin destroy in afternoon XD

I was going to call out and had a mp133 pointed at you! But I don't Kos (generally) and you hoofed it away so I couldn't call out!

• Like 2

Hey Guys,

Our Admins have been working diligently behind the scenes to try to get a resolution to the abnormally LONG server restart times on "The FOG Awaits 1".  Unfortunately Vilayer isn't sympathetic to our problem and has done nothing to fix it.  I'm sure some of you noticed a server named "The FOG Awaits 2".  The 2nd server was rented by our Admin to compare performance between Fragnet and Vilayer and their conclusion is that the performance is close but the restart times on the Fragnet server took less than 2 minutes compared to the 15-30 minutes on the Vilayer server  :o

Because of this we will be turning OFF "The FOG awaits 1" on 01-01-15 and will be playing on "The FOG awaits 2".  We want to apologize in advance to our player database that has put time into finding the rare and valuable loot.  This wasn't something we wanted to do to the people that play on our server but our Admins felt subjecting the player base to the unreasonable restart times was more unfair than making a switch to another provider and in the long run will provide a MUCH better gaming experience :thumbsup:

Spread the word to your friends and clan mates to make the switch, I can tell you it's a HUGE step up from the other server as I've spent several hours on it already.  I'm also told that once you guys/girls start to fill our 40 slot server on a regular basis we will upgrade it to a 50 slot to increase the player interaction (whether it be good or bad for your playstyle B) )

Hope to see you all their VERY soon (particularly in my crosshairs)!!!  The new server information is in my signature below, if you have ANY questions feel free to PM me or ask them here.

Punisher

Edited by Punisher-Sir
  • Like 2

Lets have a meet up tonight @ NWAF on Server 1 so we can all go out with a bang ?

• Like 1