Sign in to follow this  
opftafel

Bipod removed?

yes. they also do not work if you put them on mosins

items that have disappeared: bipod, supresser for pistol and rifle, and MP5k OEM buttstock

items that have disappeared: bipod, supresser for pistol and rifle, and MP5k OEM buttstock

Bipods, suppressors, and the buttstocks have all disappeared because they aren't working as they should.

Bipods, suppressors, and the buttstocks have all disappeared because they aren't working as they should.

How were buttstocks not working? How does one break a buttstock?

• Like 1

I've seen a Press Vest in .50 Exp, but not in .49, however I don't play on Stable much, so I wouldn't be too much of a help with this xD

But fear not, Press Vests will be back if they are for some reason gone

Oh and that was also the first Press Vest I've ever found, I was freaking out with joy (Then I proceeded to get shot exiting the building)

• Like 1

How were buttstocks not working? How does one break a buttstock?

I believe they are supposed to be able to be folded.

The suppressors clearly haven't worked, and the bipod only decreased dispersion, but didn't actually have any effect on recoil when deployed.

Press vest exists in 0.49. Got one after the great wipe, but a rush did go wrong. Found it in the train station in Berezino. Pristine of course.

I think all the above should be put back in for cosmetic value.

The problem with doing this is that people then complain because they don't work.

• Like 1

But why are the AK and M4 buttstocks and handguards still in game then? Or the scopes? They all (unrealistically und unnecessarily) affect dispersion instead of sway and recoil.

Also I believe I have seen bipods in the stable 0.49 version so they might still be around.

I believe I have seen bipods in the stable 0.49 version so they might still be around.

I hope you're right, but seriously doubt that you are. My char has survived almost from the release of 0.49, and I have never seen a bipod. Nor has one ever been available for trade, to the best of my knowledge.

I think a combination of the wipe and their apparent deletion from the loot tables mean that they currently do not exist in game. It would be nice to have official confirmation on this, and if true, confirmation that they will be reintroduced.

Bumping this to refresh it. Been looking for bipod after coming back to game. Any confirmation if it was taken out? I have yet to find one in game. and both dayzdb loot map and dayztv loot maps are outdated.