Cartoonrboy

HARDCORE | FINALdayZ | Epoch Survival | The TOUGHEST Server in DayZ

I am giving this a run and it looks really, really cool!

• Like 2

Excerpt from a small journal I removed from a young girls coat prior to burying her and her family. A hasty grave no less, I was concerned about radiation contamination from the bodies as my geiger counter was humming a quiet but steady tune of death.

From two days before:

Daddy says everything will be alright and that we had to leave the city because we did not want to become sick. (I assume Electrozavodsk since I discovered the bodies about 10 km north on a main road leading out of the city) Daddy said we are going to see Uncle Zitov at his farm. I like Uncle Zitov because he always gives me candy when we go to visit him. I asked daddy if I could bring my coloring books and my other teddybear. He said we would come back to get them after visiting Zitov's for a few weeks. I cannot wait to get there. I must go now as we are going to leave and daddy is telling me to hurry up in a loud voice.

I will avoid Electrozavodsk for fear of radiation for the time being. I have heard several large order detonations and it is unkown what the source is. Maybe in a month or two I will scout the coast to find out more.

Edited by John Cash
  • Like 2

DAM them to HELL

Some settlement has taken place upon the Dam; a border between the bandit belt and the North.

Although intended to be a safe harbour, the people whom live there toil endlessly with hostiles from the nearby camps. An opportunity to kill, for fun or food I guess...?

fBfcePP.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy
  • Like 1

The Rich get Richer...

Even in these dayz there are the wealthy merchants, exploiting survivors for cash they cannot spend.

Though the trader(s) provide a safe haven for weary travelers, so a deal is always sought for respite from hell. This civilisation is all that's left in this world that's almost human...

P7x80Z8.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy
  • Like 1

MISSING Loadout

Your presence here was the consequence of a failing aircraft engine caused by nuclear fallout. Most of your supplies are now scattered amongst the burning wreckage somewhere in the wilderness.

The plane contained a backpack, a weapon and ammunition, some medical supplies and a change of clothes. It will not be easy to find without a map or markers, only smoke gives away its position. There are others too, and with any luck they also may have something of value...

oGnBp2B.jpg

try to Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy
  • Like 1

Past, Present...

The inhabitants of these isles thought to run to catch the next flight from the terror unfolding before them.

Their attempts scuppered somehow as they clambered to their doom. The wreckage left behind tells of their story. Frozen in time as rusting statues their efforts remain, for now. Soon they too will disappear from the Earth.

n8KVZ9V.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

• Like 1

One of the most intriguing and addicting Dayz servers I've ever stumbled upon. The past week I've had a blast of fun, struggle and sometimes misery. But that's what this server offers and what it's all about. Survival! Survival in a harsh and unforgiving wasteland of Namalsk. With extremely dangerous and huge zombie hordes that continuously keeps stalking and overcrowd areas throughout your journey on Namalsk. Their one finger death punches are unforgivable, making you think twice before you decide to run into that one dead end building with a can of pasta in the end of it while having a few zeds following ya from behind.. yep. Hostile AI bandit gangs roam the wastes on foot and in vehicals. Bumping into one of those gangs out there will quickly turn your peaceful hunting session for food into a hell on earth. Literally. But in the end (if ya lucky and make it) you'll be left with some decent supply to loot off em. But otherwise, weapons, food, toolbelt items. building supply, medical provision, ect. It's all scarce and pretty valuable. So scavenging and stocking supply is vital to your survival and making long term project difficult to finish. Which is cool, as the end game will take a significantly long time to reach. Leaving you with many days(IRL) to spend enjoying your development on the server. Plus there's a lot of friendly players that tends to look out for newcomers on the server. There's plenty of many more features that's part of the server, but it's way too much to explain through one post. I'd recommend joining the server and try it out to experience the awesome features the server has to offer!

Edited by Razzlie
  • Like 2

DayZmod 1.8.6.1 Namalsk

The FINALdayZ server now utilises the latest DayZmod. Almost all modifications have been able to migrate which means that the server provides a similar experience to Epoch.

DayZmod has buildable fences and compounds and this new Namalsk awaits survivors to embezzle their existence from the wastes of this arctic isle. It is cold, dark and unforgiving. Can you survive the toughest server in DayZ?

a1wJsvO.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

Worlds END

After a while it's natures turn to envelop the world. Slowly and surely the past civilisation dissolves back into the dirt.

All that remains is a skeleton, the former shadows of our greatest achievements. We're all that's left, and what we inherit is not worth the price we paid...

fLvAQEF.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy

This type of server is so much unlike all of the others, putting survival in front of PvP. Its a shame there isnt any other servers doing whats going on here. :/

Also is it just me or can anyone else not find this server on Dayz launcher?

• Like 1

This type of server is so much unlike all of the others, putting survival in front of PvP. Its a shame there isnt any other servers doing whats going on here. :/

Also is it just me or can anyone else not find this server on Dayz launcher?

It's not just you. It seems the batch file from the website or using ARMA II MP works best.

And yeah, this server is pretty awesome. Dying was never so much fun.....

• Like 1

Forgive my ignorance , but do I need dayz vanilla mod to get on this server , or is it namalsk only ? Server sounds great , like when dayz first debuted and we all saw survival instead of pew pew !

• Like 1

Taken from here

"... you will need DayZmod 1.8.6.1 and Namalsk 0.75.

... with parameters: -MOD=@DayZ;@DayZ_Namalsk;"

• Like 1

Namalsk is REBORN

The frozen hell hole; Namalsk is back. Colder and tougher than ever before. Now featuring several improvements and features including deadly lightning, cannibal camps, Seraja military base, improved weather effects, (some) running deadly zeds and much more...

If you think you know DayZ Epoch; or figure yourself as a survivor of the apocalypse then try your metal here. You probably won't last the night, unless you truly are a born survivor.

o8xiP3e.jpg

Only the best Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy

Female FASHION

There's no reason to not look your best whilst the world decays around you. Improve your survival chances by crafting increasingly warmer clothes.

Using just a few items it's possible to fashion a diverse range of clothing, each tier providing more comfort to help survive the dark polar days and nights. Simply surviving has never looked so good.

N9pZYGJ.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

• Like 1

Finally! I always felt like female PCs were at a disadvantage in cold weather (and the lack of a Ghillie). This should go a ways to increasing player diversity, uncommon stuff like this.

• Like 1

HEROES and VILLAINS

Exceptional survivors (good or evil) are granted custom clothing to reflect their rank. At +9000 you'll become a hero. At -9000 you'll become a villain.

The clothing of these ranks benefits from a slight thermo boost, aiding survival in this cold desolate environment. Heroes also benefit from a better spawn location, complete with tents, bins (to rummage for trash) and a campfire. Unfortunately villains spawn at an inconvenient location bereft of any luxury.

9juy87i.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy
  • Like 1

If you want a true survival vibe, try out this server. I have only played a couple of hours, only scratched the surface but already I'm hooked. If you love Dayz, the true essence of what dayz is about, survival, then you should really give this server a visit.

"The feeling of desperation and despair hangs heavy, like the mist surrounding my corpse".

Stay safe my friends..........Dog.

• Like 2

NUMB Hands

With arctic temperatures, rare loot, sparse fires and deadly weather; Namalsk is not an easy prospect to thrive within.

Yet there are survivors here. Many have learnt the techniques necessary to prolong lives. Some of these rules are obvious, but after several failed attempts to craft tools from trash it's hoped that it's also learnt to craft when warm lest numb hands cause injury.

XyuK8vy.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy
  • Like 1

I can verify that this server is truly hardcore while maintaining a few pleasure aspects such as 3pp when not in combat.

I've spent many hours here, and am sheltered.

-Pale/Kilroy

• Like 2

The BONES of what you BELIEVE

There's more to the brewery than death. Hunt around and you may be pleasantly surprised by what you might find.

Or you could be unpleasantly murdered, looted and carved up for food. There's no such thing as a free lunch, if you catch my drift...

pMsiBcb.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy
  • Like 1

Free bump for the best custom server ever, if you havent tried this I suggest you do! Steep learning curve but very doable, best crafting system Ive seen in dayz however its brutally unforgiving even for a geared experienced player.

Edited by con635
  • Like 1

ART imitating (the old) LIFE

Why I choose to tourment myself with images of a lost world is strangely beyond me.

Preserving the old world in fading images only serves to highlight our own shortcomings in failing to secure it for ourselves.

9sCgu8f.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy

That's it, I'm coming on. Bring my mates too. I miss hardcore DayZ, this sounds like a whole new level of it too.

• Like 1

The BIG Bang!

The sound of a nuclear weapon exploding is very rare, not least as anyone watching may be vapourised.

All films took stock sound effects to create their effects, but FINALdayZ Namalsk uses one of the only remaining actual recordings of a nuclear weapon. So you can be sure that when you hear it, you'd better be in the right place to tell the tale...

JRgApMa.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

• Like 1