Sign in to follow this  
federal39

i just have two small suggestion

my first is that there is some kind of contagious diseases that can be transmitted to other players, through something like blood, contaminated food, sex, or whatever you feel like it,

my second, I don't know is you could move restrained player, If it is not possible.  It could be cool to make it happen so we can kidnap somebody, cover his head with the sack and move him  to a place where he can tell his friends his location, and ask for a backpack full of food as a trade

that would be epic gameplay

• Like 3

There will be diseases, that's been confirmed.  As for moving hostages/captives, don't really know how they'd go about doing that other than some 'dual' animation when you physically drag/move the person, like how they had a drag wounded animation in Arma2

• Like 1

Disregard this comment

Edited by AlexeiStukov

my first is that there is some kind of contagious diseases that can be transmitted to other players, through something like blood, contaminated food, sex, or whatever you feel like it,

my second, I don't know is you could move restrained player, If it is not possible.  It could be cool to make it happen so we can kidnap somebody, cover his head with the sack and move him  to a place where he can tell his friends his location, and ask for a backpack full of food as a trade

that would be epic gameplay

As BigMike said, diseases have been confirmed, and among those are Cholera and Dysentery, and I have also heard that you can get these from wearing other player's clothes.

As for moving players, that's a good idea. I definitely hope that they do that at some point. Excellent ransom example too, it would make for more intense gameplay as you could ambush said bandits, or you could go through with the ransom and get your guy back, or even better, they give the backpack, and the guy still gets killed.

As BigMike said, diseases have been confirmed, and among those are Cholera and Dysentery, and I have also heard that you can get these from wearing other player's clothes.

Wow thats right I do remember hearing/reading about that some time ago.. perhaps we could clean the clothes somehow in the distant future when sickness is killing us also

As for moving players, that's a good idea. I definitely hope that they do that at some point. Excellent ransom example too, it would make for more intense gameplay as you could ambush said bandits, or you could go through with the ransom and get your guy back, or even better, they give the backpack, and the guy still gets killed.

Cholera? Where are we suppose to take a crap?

are there any disease yet?

Not yet,

wait..wat? this game's getting sex?!

and there isn't a font size big enough for the No to that question.

and there isn't a font size big enough for the No to that question.

Lets try 

wait..wat? this game's getting sex?!

NO

Noep. Your right ;)

Edited by MrCactusMan

I suppose in my dayz fantasy future items that are from the infected persons(ai) inventory has % change to contract a sickness to player