Sign in to follow this  
vnratc

Need motivation to play 3p view servers

I didn't realize how serious this topic was, I am having my tombstone re-quoted today.

9h5t2f.jpg

This is very fucking serious Dazinth, very fucking serious indeed. First person view will reign over this glorious game!

I'm saying nothing. 3PP is lame :)

I literally only use my 3PP char for messing around and experimenting

It's a shame 1st person isn't more popular.  

I find it more fun to play form a survival aspect.  It provides much more realistic interactions with people but alas, the community has chosen 3PP since it's "easier" to play.

• Like 1

I have played both 1pp and 3pp on DayZ, neither one is easier or harder than the other.

Just play which one you want to play, Given the option there are no right or wrong answers.

An open world sandbox type game is best enjoyed in 3pp for myself. If this was a standard map FPS only game I would probably play in 1pp.

• Like 1

I use 3PP just for the sole purpose of having a second character to mess around on.

1PP for le srs mode  >:( rage

Edited by bonesnap

Thanks to Champ of Zelenogorsk, Scavenger, Bean King and others who took this seriously! Appreciate it! IMO 1st person view is the only reasonable way to play DayZ and all of us know why. I guess I'll play 3d person like Jimmy Jazz said for messing around and experimenting. Regards!

Why not just play in first person then? 

No one is forcing you to play in 3p.

>B-but muh disadvantage

Play in 3p then

>B-but i don't like 3p

Play in 1p then

Read his post. Its nearly impossible to find a 1p server that has more than 8 people in it. 

Read his post. Its nearly impossible to find a 1p server that has more than 8 people in it. 

He can still play in first person on a 3p server. I did 

He can still play in first person on a 3p server. I did 

Its not fun being shot by some guy whos laying prone on a building or standing next to a fence with god vision.

Its not fun being shot by some guy whos laying prone on a building or standing next to a fence with god vision.

Neither is not exploiting the brightness/gamma settings at night while everyone else does and has an advantage.

Not saying the 3p view is an exploit, but people use it as such

• Like 1

The only motivational factor I can give u OP is that in 3rd person u dont have to listen to the god damn annoying breathing when u run (its to loud!)...every time I have to bring the sound down or the neighbours might think im having a very long fapping session

Pro-tip, female characters are UNBEARABLY loud when running.

• Like 2

And sexy!

:disgust:

The female character looks very much like a women to survive such a world, but not one I would try to date (same with the male model for that matter).

And sexy!

But it's just as manly of a pant as the male ones...