Sleeves

Cheeki Breeki

With leather jackets and blue tracksuit pants in the game now, has anyone tried to recreate a STALKER bandit?

How about any type of cosplay?

My friend suited up like Aiden Pearce, but he had an Asian player model so he called himself Asian Pearce. The bandit outfit was another idea from him, but we could not be assed to find the clothes.

• Like 3

Need to be able to turn up the hood first, or at least have clothing items with the hood up.

cheeki breeki iv damke!

• Like 3

I've seen people take advantage of the full red medic outfit with a red beret and while holding a medkit totally complete the look... and allowed them to totally role play the part as well.

I ran around as a cowboy and a biker.

The first was jeans, hiking boots, check shirt, aviators and cowboy hat. The second was jeans, combat boots, riders jacket, aviator and bike helmet, all black.

• Like 1

I seen they are adding a prison uniform if they added a mullet I could dress as nick cage from con air lol.

• Like 3

Lol wtf is a "CHEEKI BREEKI"? xD

from STALKER bandit NPC's.

Also, aren't the cheeki breeki dudes dressed in full tracksuits? I remember an Adidas-looking logo on the backs of their jackets.

I remember before paramedic outfits became all the rage, one guy would dress up in a sweater and jeans to hand out ammo, food, and medical supplies to survivors. It was pretty nifty and I attempted it myself as well.

I quit after my first encounter. It was some guy who looked like an African Warlord who shot me as I was giving him stuff.

Googel gave me this....  :huh:dafuq^^

Shame those guys would be Loners, not Bandits.

Bandits in Stalker had trenchcoats with a hood or pants and jacket with a mask.

• Like 1

I eagerly await the addition of trench coats. Then I may truly ascend to my Cheeki Breeki brethren.

Thing is, it is tough being sneaki breeki with the coat tail trailing on the ground.

• Like 1

Need to be able to turn up the hood first, or at least have clothing items with the hood up.

cheeki breeki iv damke!

Excellent!  Cheeki Breeki.  And remember the guy talking to his friend imitating saying cheeki breeki?  I thought that was a nice touch.

A couple patches ago I was putting together a good Stalker bandit. I went full black tracksuit, double barrel shotgun, balaclava and head torch with talon backpack.

Shame those guys would be Loners, not Bandits.

Bandits in Stalker had trenchcoats with a hood or pants and jacket with a mask.

G'day guys, 

Sorry to resurrect a cold post but we've only just seen our image doing the rounds lately and it seems to have gone a little viral X'D

Just seeing how many outlets it's spread to and I'm glad DayZ is one of them.

Google also sent me here from reverse image search. 

Loner Faction indeed, Heav.

I came for the Cheeki, stayed for the Breeki.

11692599_660417507393431_419048604171414

• Like 2

This is true S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bandit. <3

S.T.A.L.K.E.R-Bandit-Cosplay-Costume-Ver

• Like 3

I tend to casually dress as a construction worker armed with shovel and pretend like I'm working on the main road around Berez when chaps walk by. 

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 2

you discovered internet gold!!!!!!!!!! i laughed so hard im crying, now i need to go boot up call of prypiyat and hear 'GET OUT OF HERE STALKER'

• Like 1

I'll never understand why people say "cheeki breeki", they are misunderstanding the words. It's cheeki picki, and it is Ukranian slang for "it's all good".

Pet peeve lol, drives me nuts.