Sign in to follow this  
Vex_Vehix

So, who owns the ".:FOG CLAN MUST DIE" server?

Oh look another forum warrior.. calm down and be respectful, if you cant add something productive to the post dont post in it at all.. did you come from Reddit or something?

Hoping we get kicked from the server that is wanting to kill us because we are ruining peoples gaming experience?... Brilliant. :facepalm:

Who has the ego problem here? Because you are the one posting that ^ .. what he did was sharing his amusement. What you did was bashing a person for enjoying themselves.. Do you even think about your own actions or has that intelligence of yours quite literally gone to your head?

I find the people who post like this amusing, and annoying. See its funny that such a massive amount of "I think Im better than you" goes into posts like your response.. but its also annoying that others feel like their opinion and view trumps all others. I also find it hilariously funny that people would play dayz for very long at all alone without being in some form of group, and do that on purpose like playing with others is a bad thing or.. what, you dont like friends?

It did not strike a nerve at all.. you're assuming a bit much there, no?

Im sure they are trolling for a reaction, thats obvious. But I know Vex, have for years. He is entertained. That is why he posted it. It makes him laugh, and he thought I wonder if these guys will come out of the dark and let us know who they are, by posting here.. Notice how that is the context of his post.. not that it struck a nerve? If it just struck a nerve the context would be different.. more shit talking less asking. Even if I didnt know Vex I would be able to assume that much, and at least that assumption doesnt make someone an attention whore. If you just go around accusing people of shit, you cant be surprised one day when the table gets turned on you.. you will be. But you cant.

You all have a great day.

And remember.. if you cant post something productive that is on topic here.. go post somewhere else, or do something worth your time.

Yes, you seem to be oozing e-rage. People are calling the OP out on being an ass and you want to defend the ass.

Take a break and calm down some, as a nerve was struck. :)

You have a bit of an ego problem and seem to be making a dispositional attribution.

Maybe the person just wanted to be funny and make a silly server to start a "war" between clans or such? But damn if you cannot mock the person for doing so. Instead of reasoning it out using that amazing critical thinking skill you have, you hop onto the forums to belittle the person who owns the server.

Did I come off as "mad"? No, so relax killer.

I simply wanted to share the "funny" (as you mentioned) experience. As I'm sure any other clan would.

Have a good day, hater.

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

Yep, its officially popcorn time!

2qdDUkc.gif

Great post btw, Vex.. Im sure it will bring at least a few hackers onto our trail within the next few days...  :P

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

You have a bit of an ego problem and seem to be making a dispositional attribution.

Maybe the person just wanted to be funny and make a silly server to start a "war" between clans or such? But damn if you cannot mock the person for doing so. Instead of reasoning it out using that amazing critical thinking skill you have, you hop onto the forums to belittle the person who owns the server.

imo defining yourself by what you hate is demeaning yourself and that is exactly what the server owner did.

anyway, it's just a funny little thread on the internet not ww3

• Like 3

Yep, its officially popcorn time!

2qdDUkc.gif

Great post btw, Vex.. Im sure it will bring at least a few hackers onto our trail within the next few days... :P

Lmao, nothing we haven't dealt with in the past. Lol

Everyone must die someday. Even older gamers.

Funny thing is, we're doing the killing...especially in this hilariously named server.

FOG!

Oh look another forum warrior.. calm down and be respectful, if you cant add something productive to the post dont post in it at all.. did you come from Reddit or something?

Hoping we get kicked from the server that is wanting to kill us because we are ruining peoples gaming experience?... Brilliant. :facepalm:

Who has the ego problem here? Because you are the one posting that ^ .. what he did was sharing his amusement. What you did was bashing a person for enjoying themselves.. Do you even think about your own actions or has that intelligence of yours quite literally gone to your head?

I find the people who post like this amusing, and annoying. See its funny that such a massive amount of "I think Im better than you" goes into posts like your response.. but its also annoying that others feel like their opinion and view trumps all others. I also find it hilariously funny that people would play dayz for very long at all alone without being in some form of group, and do that on purpose like playing with others is a bad thing or.. what, you dont like friends?

Im sure they are trolling for a reaction, thats obvious. But I know Vex, have for years. He is entertained. That is why he posted it. It makes him laugh, and he thought I wonder if these guys will come out of the dark and let us know who they are, by posting here.. Notice how that is the context of his post.. not that it struck a nerve? If it just struck a nerve the context would be different.. more shit talking less asking. Even if I didnt know Vex I would be able to assume that much, and at least that assumption doesnt make someone an attention whore. If you just go around accusing people of shit, you cant be surprised one day when the table gets turned on you.. you will be. But you cant.

You all have a great day.

And remember.. if you cant post something productive that is on topic here.. go post somewhere else, or do something worth your time.

Tell em, bro!

FOG!

Last I checked when you rented a server you had to agree to the terms of use, that means no kicking right? Someone naming their server "Fog must die" is obviously looking for some attention from the FOG! I believe Irish and Vex are asking because they want to give that server owner the attention he deserves and obviously longs for and maybe some how they can help him with the perverted fantasy he has with the FOG.

To the part where you say we're interested in ruining other peoples gaming experience I have to ask what about mine? I like to role play in DayZ and my role is that of a homicidal maniac! I don't discriminate, I kill EVERYONE I come in contact with and for some reason it makes me feel good :) why is someone elses gaming experience more important than mine?

Punisher

PERFECTLY SAID!

FOG!

P.S. I love all of the negative responses we are getting, yet the server owner remains quite...or has he? Haha

Edited by Vex_Vehix

imo defining yourself by what you hate is demeaning yourself and that is exactly what the server owner did.

anyway, it's just a funny little thread on the internet not ww3

Thank you. Holy shit they made this thread super cereal.

Laugh, people.

Fox News is on the story as well as others..

Tucker%20WWIII%20(July%202006).jpg

Its being reported, "what started as in innocuous forum post may be turning into WW3?"

• Like 2

Its being reported, "what started as in innocuous forum post may be turning into WW3?"

Lmao!

This thread seemed to enrage people who aren't even involved...yet we laughed it off.

Makes sense? No.

That's MSNBC. Not Fox. Still amusing, I suppose.

And yeah, I see clans on DayZ and tend to generalise them into a certain sort of player - but I don't begrudge them. I can see why people are calling you attention whores. To some degree I do too, whether or not that was your intention.

But eh. This thread in general is pretty funny. I couldn't care less about what a l33t clan gets up to - I'm just bored and waiting for an email. 

• Like 1

And yeah, I see clans on DayZ and tend to generalise them into a certain sort of player - but I don't begrudge them. I can see why people are calling you attention whores. To some degree I do too, whether or not that was your intention.

But eh. This thread in general is pretty funny. I couldn't care less about what a l33t clan gets up to - I'm just bored and waiting for an email.

If anything, we brought attention to the person's $70 server. A win/win?

We get to laugh and kill anyone who joins it. Hahaha

Edited by Vex_Vehix

No, I don't feel like I was reaching with my comment.

If I was wrong, then I'm wrong. I still think the person who owns the server wasn't worth the time it took to post.

See the part where I said "as well as others" ? the joke there is that if Fox is on it, so is MSNBC. 

It was a deep joke Ill admit.. but that was what I meant. I understand you missed it though (where I said "as well as others").. easy to do :)

• Like 1

No, I don't feel like I was reaching with my comment.

If I was wrong, then I'm wrong. I still think the person who owns the server wasn't worth the time it took to post.

I see your point, but we found it extremely entertaining and wanted to share. That simple, no hard feelings towards the server owner. If anything, we'd love to set up a battle with them....

• Like 1

This was a nice little social experiment. 

Really.. look at the posts. All of them. Everything is amicable and respectful at first. But then the night hits..

2am. 

All the way through the morning.. 

Its like you can see how, we as a society, let the day get the best of us. Its either that, or when its late, there is another crowd online.. geographically speaking. But Id hate to think it was something like that.. I am entirely inclined to think its all about the stress of the day and waking up cranky getting the best of people. The funny part is, my 1 year old son is better at this shit than any of us are. I wake up an asshole, and go to bed one too.. Im not innocent here. But this little kid, he always wakes up happy.. 

Tells you something about life doesnt it? 

Now go be an amazing person and enjoy your day :)

• Like 1

See the part where I said "as well as others" ? the joke there is that if Fox is on it, so is MSNBC. 

It was a deep joke Ill admit.. but that was what I meant. I understand you missed it though (where I said "as well as others").. easy to do :)

Makes sense, like saying "he has driven Lamborghinis, Porsches and a variety of other vehicles" and then showing a picture of a Reliant Robin.