Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

WTF? Experimental server map voting screen? wut?

wow maybe its something you stumbled into for the future. instead of using dayz commander etc you can just pull up the map and difficulty you want to play on. another question I have is whats the rahmadi map hmmm weird hopefully someone has answers I sure as hell am stumped.

• Like 1

This happens if the missionfile is missing or wrongly named. Make sure to report the server via the feedbacktracker, so it can be dealt with.

• Like 1

Im pretty sure they saw my reddit post and are fixing it, since my post was sort of hidden pretty quickly, but Ill go and report it now. :)

wow maybe its something you stumbled into for the future. instead of using dayz commander etc you can just pull up the map and difficulty you want to play on. another question I have is whats the rahmadi map hmmm weird hopefully someone has answers I sure as hell am stumped.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2isqu4/wtf_dayz_player_map_voting_screen_experimental/

Edited by lrish

This was exactly how some servers were in Arma 2. You would join it and then you had control of what map, mission, and difficulty.

This was exactly how some servers were in Arma 2. You would join it and then you had control of what map, mission, and difficulty.

Yes, but vastly different UI.