Sign in to follow this  
Dreypa

What happens when hoarders get bored

Me and a friend got bored.

Made a tent compound / tons of stashed shit.

Cus why not?

8be2220703.jpg

b9ce3d8f73.jpg

ea784e6d24.jpg

b6fe8d8afa.jpg

Yeah....

• Like 2

That's what happens when people rent a server only for their own benefit, kicking out players as they try to connect; once you found all the cool gear, what do you do? Nothing, suicide and start all over on another server and cancel your server subscription, it's useless for you and for the others.

• Like 13

That's what happens when people rent a server only for their own benefit, kicking out players as they try to connect; once you found all the cool gear, what do you do? Nothing, suicide and start all over on another server and cancel your server subscription, it's useless for you and for the others.

Lmao, I would never waste my money renting a server. That would be the single biggest waste of my hard earned money, I pay bills.

So you collected all this gear on one/two servers that have high population?

...Thought so

Edited by Korrigan

So you collected all this gear on one/two servers that have high population?

...Thought so

Goto northwest on a 40/40 , rarely will you see someeone.

Camped nwaf on a 30/30 earlier for about 25mins waiting for somenoe to come loot a crash site.

Not a soul showed up.

just a quick question, where did you find those tents in 0.49?

You can find them easily in the Cherno large apartment buildings

Haha, I know where your tents are :D

Well.. I know where, but there are too many servers :/

Is there a way to destroy tents get....thinking grenades?

Wait for the day you log on and some yolo crew blew the tents up then waited on a hill with LOS to end you on login. I like it though, maybe its finally viable to avoid all loot spawns and just camp hunt again :)

You are awesome skilled,talented ,clever, genius gamer I ever seen. What you do is very very difficult to do and require complex calculations. You have to be einstein. :beans:  :thumbsup:

Edited by BugZ
  • Like 1

I'm not implying foul play, however highly organized gear slots such posted usually lead me to think it was spawned in as a kit.  That aside, good hoarding if clean.

some1 with so much high "lvl" loot must be a hopper..... thats ruining the game

• Like 1

some1 with so much high "lvl" loot must be a hopper..... thats ruining the game

that's what I was thinking how many server hopps to get all that. if its legit he's either lived along time and does nothing but loot well I just can't see it being legit. been on the same server for awhile now and the airfields and mil bases on there are always stripped bare after restarts due to hoppers now I know where our loots goin to these so-called camps.

With the current state of the servers, server hopping is forced!

Can't wait until they are stable again. 

Nice cache you have there, doubtful that it gets used though...

I'm not implying foul play, however highly organized gear slots such posted usually lead me to think it was spawned in as a kit.  That aside, good hoarding if clean.

If you dont organize gear properly they have a chance to despawn from tents.

Yea , are they still there ? I had a tent with a few items in it , and it lasted about 2 days till it vanished on a persistance : on server , So i hope your gear is still there. I have better luck making  improvised packs and just dropping them in one area , they seem to stay for days and days.

With the current state of the servers, server hopping is forced!

Can't wait until they are stable again. 

Nice cache you have there, doubtful that it gets used though...

bullshit. the goal of the game is not getting m4 or ak with every gadget.

its about survival and u can do that on every server without hopping.

server hopping is ruining the game for everyone who does not. and u wont be able to argue on how about its "legit" or "forced"

Yea , are they still there ? I had a tent with a few items in it , and it lasted about 2 days till it vanished on a persistance : on server , So i hope your gear is still there. I have better luck making  improvised packs and just dropping them in one area , they seem to stay for days and days.

Still there, no issues after we started taking time to do proper invenotry management to prevent ghost items and disappearing items due to shuffling.

Currently at 8 tents and 2 unpitched. 5days strong. Our clans making full use of the storage, easy rekitting after pvp.

We save anything useful off our kills.

Lmao, I would never waste my money renting a server. That would be the single biggest waste of my hard earned money, I pay bills.

Be grateful that there are some who do not have the same mind set that you have concerning what you consider a "waste", otherwise you would have nowhere to hog your gear, paying for a server is just another bill for those that spend "hard earned money" for your pleasure.

Post an exploit 'how to' and it will be removed.

• Like 1

Be grateful that there are some who do not have the same mind set that you have concerning what you consider a "waste", otherwise you would have nowhere to hog your gear, paying for a server is just another bill for those that spend "hard earned money" for your pleasure.

Post an exploit 'how to' and it will be removed.

If the game was anywhere near a PLAYABLE RELEASED version, I wouldnt consider renting a server a waste. But you literally have no control over anything on a rented server aside from the title of the server, camera mode and if persistence is enabled or disabled.

Pretty sure this ALPHA is meant to be TESTED not PLAYED for PLEASURE. If you want to be technical.

Why throw in the bit about "post an exploit"... where the fuck did anything about exploiting get mentioned.

Smdh. Some people these days.

If the game was anywhere near a PLAYABLE RELEASED version, I wouldnt consider renting a server a waste...

This I can appreciate.

The "post an exploit" was a hint, not particularly directed at you, I  have a keen moderators nose on how these things evolve.

My excuses if you felt victimised, this was not my intention.

Carry on please...

• Like 2

Still there, no issues after we started taking time to do proper invenotry management to prevent ghost items and disappearing items due to shuffling.

This might be a real ditzy question but what does proper inventory managment consist of ? Like just making sure items don't overlap other items ? Is there anything specific ?  Just wondering because i had two tents now vanish and i am sure it's because i'm doing something wrong. Just wondering if there is a certain way or only certain items to put in them. Any help would be great so i don't have to go tent hunting everyday :(

This might be a real ditzy question but what does proper inventory managment consist of ? Like just making sure items don't overlap other items ? Is there anything specific ?  Just wondering because i had two tents now vanish and i am sure it's because i'm doing something wrong. Just wondering if there is a certain way or only certain items to put in them. Any help would be great so i don't have to go tent hunting everyday :(

This video cures ebola.

• Like 2

Me and a friend got bored.

Made a tent compound / tons of stashed shit.

Cus why not?

..//..

Cool - which server did you 2 players collect all that gear and 3 tents ? Please tell. Thanx.

Cool - which server did you 2 players collect all that gear and 3 tents ? Please tell. Thanx.

Its on SuckANuT 24/7 NightServer You stupid Bastard. Hosted by gameservers.com

Ip : 108.1.01.101:1000 

Kappa

a20e74fac0.jpg

Edited by Dreypa
  • Like 1