Sign in to follow this  
claws4life

to whoever I killed at NWAF, thanks for the perfect m4

People aren't pissed off about that, just you posting it here. I mean if you left the dude handcuffed in his underwear it would at least have been funny, but instead you were boring and then you came and posted about it like you had achieved something.

Just kinda annoying...

got it.

Well, to be fair....It's NWAF, lol.  What else would you expect?  I half expect to get sniped from 100m away when I roll there, I would never AFK in the airfield..Any of them.  I do have some pretty legit hiding spots around the airfields though, where people can't find me even if they're 2 feet away (unless they're REALLY perceptive) from when I used to server hop for gear a lot, when I first got the game.

you know what guys I'm sorry, I'm a douchebag for killing a guy AFKING in the airfield :/

Did it ever occur to you that he might not have AFKed on purpose? Server performance is crap right now, and I get the "red chain", so to speak, all the time. You know, "no message received for __ seconds"

There are better explanations for why someone would be AFK in the middle of the freaking NWAF, AT A HELI CRASH SITE nonetheless, than just assuming he did so on purpose.

Probably a guy that had the "please wait", joining after a server crash.. This kind of posting needs to stop.. It's so cringeworthy.

Edited by aasand

WAIT!!!!

Maybe the guy had a heart attack whilst playing and right now, he's lying on the floor moaning for help, his hand reaching towards the screen when some dick comes up and murders him!!

hehehe :D

• Like 3

Oh jeez why don't you all stop complaining about this thread and just ignore it. It hasn't been locked or yarded, so I'm assuming it follows the rules. Good job on killing that guy, I would have too OP.

'Cringeworthy' lol, I look on the new content bar and I can literally see thread after thread that is somewhat useless. Just ignore it and let the moderators moderate

• Like 1

1) Probably "red-chain" disconnected, AKA, not his fault he was AFK. 

2) Do you want a cookie or a medal?

• Like 1

yeah man I'm sorry I didn't have a rail guard, flashlight, suppressor, red dot sight, green mp handguard and tons of 60rnd mags, m4s and their parts aren't exactly common right now :/

I'm sorry you're not getting the massive props you were perhaps anticipating when you began the thread. I'm just pointing out, as an M4 nerd, that 'perfect' it ain't.

Until yesterday, when a bastard server restart robbed me of my spare, I had two M4s, borne of determined crash site running, with some PvP against snipers who try to stop me doing so. That's hard work.

What you did was shoot someone in the back, based on luck. Good for you, but I wouldn't show off about it if I were you.

No shame in plugging an afk'er, but no glory either. Welcome to the shark tank buddy!

dear diary, today I did what hundreds of others did in a game. I shot a guy and grabbed his loot... I R deh leet!!!

Best part of thread was Mitch Hedberg. 

Perhaps we should start posting Mitch Hedberg bits in all of these threads so that they aren't a complete waste of space.

it's really hard to not shoot someone with an m4 in the back, after checking 30+ heli crash sites with no luck of finding a m4 :(

good job, finding the m4, I also spent like 40-50 crashes before i found mine, shame you had to get him afk, a good gunfight woulda always been better, or Dialog :p though that would end with bloodshed anyway haha

Claws4life, on 03 Oct 2014 - 07:40 AM, said:

today I just logged on a server and was trying to find some helicopter crash sites to find an m4. To my surprise, I saw a heli crash just at end the of the airfield with a guy standing afk with a perfect m4 over there . I shot him with my AKM while he was just standing afk until he died, to find out that he had it perfectly geared except for the flash light and he also a 60rnd mag on it

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/548635748312720301/EE37A074DBF45680A88020CF4AA8E684174B86B0/

now my character has an AKM with 3 drum mags and a perfect m4 with 60rnd mag + 40rnd mag and few 30 rd mags and a pristine ACOG scope for it :D

and this was how I got my first m4 since 0.49 :)

Pussy

Hey, that was me !!! give me my M4 back, or i will report you for hacking..... >:( ....reporting......doing it now... you have 10 minutes.

holy shit people are still replying to this post lol. Guys chill I gave it back to the guy and it's all good now everybody can go home happily and drink some beer :D

holy shit people are still replying to this post lol. Guys chill I gave it back to the guy and it's all good now everybody can go home happily and drink some beer :D

No.. i'm serious.. that was me.. i want my M4 back.

No.. i'm serious.. that was me.. i want my M4 back.

Bro I checked the name of the guy who I killed the m4 for before he died, his name was time2fap. He messaged me and we talked on steam. He now has his m4 back so please stop lying.

Edited by Claws4life

Bro I checked the name of the guy who I killed the m4 for before he died, his name was time2fap. He messaged me and we talked on steam. He now has his m4 back so please stop lying.

That wasn't the guy.. it was me, he lied to you...i'm so mad right now.. i could eat a kitten... 

That's a far-from-perfect M4. Why would you have a CQB stock with an ACOG? Also, regular handguard. Also, useless bayonet.

Actually, I find the bayonet useful.  Once attached I drag it to the hotbar and use it as a melee weapon.  One shot to a zombie head and they are dead, and it opens cans.  I do this when I am running around without an axe/backpack, which I also find has its uses.

Plus it looks pretty awesome.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously, I don't believe you.