Sign in to follow this  
YankFu

The new tent spawn

I just going to say it, the new tent spawn point SUCKS. It's the only item I lost in the wipe that I can't seem to replace. Who ever picked the new spawn point made a mistake. Atleat with the feed shacks you could travel the map. I have been above Cherno for a week and it's sucks going room to room and building to building. Change it please.

The tents on the low-rise apartments only spawn in two rooms. Go straight in, take a left, go past the bathroom, take a right. You will see two rooms …tents spawn in these two rooms only. I've spent hours and hours seaching for tents and have found 3+ and they always spwn in those two rooms. This method makes the search go a lot faster. Good luck!

• Like 1

I actually found a tent 3-4 days ago and I was at 061-121 the apartment at the middle, I found it at the third floor.

I am not sure If I found it in the room that Weyland Yutani said.

Edited by Yazar8

Thank you for the feed back. Looks like I'm stuck above Cherno until I find one.

Thank you for the feed back. Looks like I'm stuck above Cherno until I find one.

I still have never seen a tent in game ><

not sure how long you've played but you'll learn in dayz if your looking for a particular item usually you will not find it. dayz is ruled by the god cthullu and argh she be a cruel mistress indeed.

• Like 3

not sure how long you've played but you'll learn in dayz if your looking for a particular item usually you will not find it. dayz is ruled by the god cthullu and argh she be a cruel mistress indeed.

This is so true!

Edited by Yazar8

I found one on a balcony in the low rise apartments. Thanks for the tips. Now I'll go fill it with fish , ammo, and bandages and watch it disappear on the next restart.

I am sure that this won't be the final implementation. Even with my monster computer I loose FPS in those apartments, checking dozens of rooms is seizure inducing. 

Found 3 tents yesterday, all of them were on the balcony.

Is there such a thing as a pristine tent? I found damaged x2 and worn x1.

Edited by Dazinth