SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.50 Discussion

Dropping guns in any way seems really glitched out.

Gun spawns may be duping themselves and many people have posted about simply placing them down to have them disappear when trying to carry an extra primary or managing inventory.

I picked up my sawed off shotgun from my backpack considering moving it to another spot on my character and changed my mind dropping it back into the same slots and it disappeared instantly. :(

They also appear of you go about 300m away for a few minutes, then return.

• Like 1

anyone else waiting to log onto exp and find tomato seeds.. lol

also does anyone know if we will be getting a hive wipe when .50 drops to stable in the next few weeks?

I am as well my friend ; finally a reason to not roam the lands looking for trouble , tomato farms !!

I am as well my friend ; finally a reason to not roam the lands looking for trouble , tomato farms !!

LOL the race is on for first pics of homegrown tomatoe's  :lol:

Regarding my stash test. I came back to dayz after about 30 hours and my stash of a blaze, rope, peaches, axe, face mask, and welding mask, had dwindled down to two blazes. Didn't have the time to test the fish trap and getting a tent. Also found some wire but server always restarts before I catch a whaskowie wabbit.

Did you have a LRS? ...Cause I found a tent with a rope, a LRS, and some random other items in it (food etc).. There were 3 tents total. I took some food, LRS, and a rope.

Ah crap, my buddy and I traveled from novo to Grishino then to nwaf and down to zelenogorsk looting up and looking for wrecks, now I gotta start over grrrrr. Oh well, such is life in Dayz. Sucks because my buddy had found the new shotty and we were hoping to "test" it out on some manflesh instead of zeds and I had found enough junk to finally get my trader business started....

New build and a fresh start, hopefully food is spawning in the new build so I can start my wandering junk salesman again

• Like 2

LOL the race is on for first pics of homegrown tomatoe's :lol:

I think my first crop will fail , lol , because that's always my issue in real life growing crop ( :0 ) ... Soon I will grow jalapeños irl and for some strange reason I hope we can grow jalapeños in game soon as well :) .

Ah crap, my buddy and I traveled from novo to Grishino then to nwaf and down to zelenogorsk looting up and looking for wrecks, now I gotta start over grrrrr. Oh well, such is life in Dayz. Sucks because my buddy had found the new shotty and we were hoping to "test" it out on some manflesh instead of zeds and I had found enough junk to finally get my trader business started....

New build and a fresh start, hopefully food is spawning in the new build so I can start my wandering junk salesman again

lol!

cant wait to be running down a road and see a guy like u.. the trader or the medic lol maybe even a huntsman trading some meats lol!!!

this is 1 game a lil rp goes along way... not a fan myself but could see myself delving in a lil..

(would trade for shaw.. be not cool to see/hear someone KOS a trader..)

Edited by Renigade
  • Like 2

if anyone can... TELL ME DAT BLOODY RANGE FINDER IS WORKING!!!!!!!!

Wasn't for me. 

I see servers up but I have no patch details....... I need to find some seeds god damn it!

Has anyone's steam updated yet, as I can't join any experimental yet?

Not yet , steam is always slow to upload the files for download (if that makes sense). I don't know why but it always seems to be that the servers are back up for a while before steam gets an update . Oh well it'll come very soon :) .

Not yet , steam is always slow to upload the files for download (if that makes sense). I don't know why but it always seems to be that the servers are back up for a while before steam gets an update . Oh well it'll come very soon :) .

Yeah I know it takes a while for the update to come through to steam. Was hoping it was just me and I missed something. Usually at work when there is an update and I'm just impatient lol.

cant wait to be running down a road and see a guy like u.. the trader or the medic lol maybe even a huntsman trading some meats lol!!!

this is 1 game a lil rp goes along way... not a fan myself but could see myself delving in a lil..

(would trade for shaw.. be not cool to see/hear someone KOS a trader..)

As far as trading goes , I usually carry a supply of different meats and veggies , ammo for a few different weapons if i have room and some xtra survival supplies. I dont mind trading with folks but i usually end up giving it away or making a "care package" in an improvised backpack and leave it out on the Bambi Express (the RR tracks) or in one of the buildings along the route.  Then flip round repeat :D

As far as trading goes , I usually carry a supply of different meats and veggies , ammo for a few different weapons if i have room and some xtra survival supplies. I dont mind trading with folks but i usually end up giving it away or making a "care package" in an improvised backpack and leave it out on the Bambi Express (the RR tracks) or in one of the buildings along the route.  Then flip round repeat :D

lol that's awesome..

also 300 mb patch inc now.. EXP SEED HUNTN TIME PEEPS!

Hope we will get a patchnote soon :)

There's never official patchnotes for experimental build's but keep your eye out for an unofficial one one reddit.

While running through the woods with my spawn-sneakers on, I get red messages saying:"My feet hurt" and "My feet are sore"! Never seen that before... :)

Edited by Haviland
  • Like 2

So 2 crashes in 15 mins of play.

edit:

make that 4 in 20 mins

Edited by Dennus

While running through the woods with my spawn-sneakers on, I get red messages saying:"My feet hurt" and "My feet are sore"! Never seen that before... :)

Oooh maybe a more complex injury / fatigue system is now in ? ?? Someone please post pics of growing crops !!