Adam (DayZ)

DayZ Update 1.4.17

Im having problem on mediafire. Its saying there is insufficent bandwith to allow the entire bulk-download transaction. What is this ?

Napoleon I guess allot of people are downloading atm so just wait and try again later on :P

Anyone confirm if the direct comms bug is still in effect?

My direct is working.

Since this update, the 'requesting server data' is back again. The 1.4.15 had it fixed & worked perfectly, since I updated it's back as normal...

Since this update' date=' the 'requesting server data' is back again. The 1.4.15 had it fixed & worked perfectly, since I updated it's back as normal...

[/quote']

I am also confirming this problem as well. Seems on all 1.4.17 servers.

Tried to get on 2 of the US servers and both times i just sat there waiting, second time i appeared in middle of nowhere and was unable to move or anything....

Others are also having the not loading issue again...

Online in Aus 1 we've hit the 144 group cap, no sign of it reducing yet

edit #2: 40mins still steady 144 people can't spawn. at least the issue is identified

1.4.12 was kind of stable other then the group cap issue, so as long as they restart every few hours they are good.

eu1 and eu2 are full russian server doesnt spawn anyone, french running 1.4.12.

please add more servers. let there be 2 testing 2 with stable version, i know its alpha but it becomes an unplayable mod.

just like to say 1.4.17 is all good for me i havnt played since 1.4.6. and it also saved all my gear weapons etc from my last game