Adam (DayZ)

DayZ Update 1.4.17

Hello, everyone. I understand most of you are "stuck" on 'Waiting for server response.' Or the 'Loading' screen, etc.

As for me, this rarely happens... Well, at least I don't get "stuck."

The server is fine, everything is fine. If you were even reading the forums, one of the coders (I think it was Adam) clearly typed that the server usually puts you on a queue. And during this time, your character is being 'loaded.'

The way I am usually able to play with no issue is patience. I've told many others before during our waiting period to just wait.

When you start Arma 2. Maybe try playing on 'window mode?' That way you can do something else while your character is being processed.

The waiting period is usually 3~5 minutes for me. I don't care about this, really. "Why?" You ask?

Most of the time I play, I'm running, running, running, running. Doesn't really make a difference.

Stuck requesting character data from server again, but some of my friends ingame are still saving stats at the proper intervals so the stats server isn't down afaik

They are working hard to bat this issue on the head with a shovel, and beat its corpse until it stops twitching. Oh the fun of Alpha :D

Guys, there is a bug reporting and a troubleshooting forum for a reason....

RPT files are not "announcements"

Where can i download 1.4.20? Can't find.

had some pretty good gear and 140 kills then cleared small village was about to leave and around 15 zombies spawned around me..... ffffffff

Where can i download 1.4.20? Can't find.

they say it's in the archive uploaded to mediafire. I vaguely remember seeing a link to mediafire somewhere. can't find it in http://mediafire.com/dayz though

Can we get the latest download? I'm stuck on 1.4.20 because that was the only option on mediafire, and now ALL the downloads are taken off mediafire. I'm from east coast US and my only option is to play on a 2500 ping RU server (already tried to play and got kicked for high ping).

Guest Suffocation

If you wish to support the game you can host servers. The DayZ team does not host them, if you like the mod then host a server. I understand that everyone cannot do this but please dont complain.