Grimey Rick

Do Blackskull Balaclavas still drop since the hotfix?

Title.

They used to be fairly common at the random helicopter crash sites. Looted twenty or so now since the hotfix and haven't seen one.

• Like 1

I found a damaged one as well next to a looted chopper. No idea why they didn't take it. Currently wearing it too.

They do. I found one this morning at the NWAF crashsite near the tent city. Didn´t pick it up though... because I already have one!

Jesus Christ these things 'Shoot me Shoot me!' if someone is wearing them :X

Yeah I really don't see why these are restricted to rare heli crashes. They should be as common as clown masks for self identifying bandits/marauders.

I agree. I´m way too old for one of these. Ingame I wear a plain green one; that fits better (playstyle and the rest of my clothes). I just put this one on for the picture, since I was "asked" for it...

As it seems to be quite rare at the moment I hang on to it. Maybe I´ll meet someone nice who´ll like to have it... ;o)

I wear bandanna masks all the time, they make for good camo. It doesn't mean someone is a bandit if they were them. The bandit masks, well..I would say shoot on sight if someone is wearing one of them, along with the skull face masks. A regular balaclava isn't immediate grounds for execution but that one with the skull on it... 

How do you take screen shots in this game?  cant figure it out lol...

If your serious you just press f12 to take a steam photo ( although many people use other methods from 3rd party apps)

They definitely still drop at crash sites; at least the BlackHawk (smoking) crash sites do. I found a pristine one on Wednesday when the patch came out.

i hope they add the one with just 2 holes for your eyes.. that ones way cooler.

Wish we could fix those with sewing kit. Found nice plain black one in police car...but since it is badly damaged, it looks terrible.

btw no matter what you guys wear, whoever wants to KOS you will try it anyway.