hellzbro

whelp, looks like the glitchiest patch yet :S

spawned with nothing not even pants,

Yeah was happening all night last night for me, I died in a gun fight (I killed 2 my mate killed 2 and the third got him) I hit respawn and wait the 30 seconds only to see "You are dead" again, I hit respawn a good 3 or 4 times and every time I'm back at "you are dead" after 30 seconds.

I leave the server join a new one and spawn under a bridge that I worked out to be just outside of Vybor just south of the North West Airfield with nothing, not even a shirt. After killing myself again to get a closer spawn to my mate  (he wasn't dead at this point) and the fact it's raining so hard I'm already shaking from being cold due to being naked I again then get stuck in the never-ending "you are dead" loop only to leave that server and find yet another just to spawn naked under the same bridge with nothing on again. This time it wasn't raining and my mate had been killed I decided to just loot up and run.

Almost died to the "Take falling damage in a two story building until you walk down stairs" Glitch. Fucking glitch cost me my pants, an AKM magazine and a new sewing kit. Left with a sliver of health and broken legs too. 

we've been noticing lots of this too. fire station staircase, as well as the roof of the police station in elektro, are breaking people's legs (and ruining their pants/shoes) like it's going out of style

that and the crashes are the only things that are annoying, but everything else is great. zombies actually feel less glitchy/shitty than they used to. never thought i'd see the day.

Edited by sab0t

just died from falling to death while putting a backpack on? spawned with nothing not even pants, died to random falling to my death again, respawned and boom my jeans on and spawned on the coast, dayz, not today sir, not until next patch

Welcome to the world of beign a gametestester !!! ...

Please dont forget to click "I Understand" and find the bugtracker :)  Register, Report ...örp...ROCK !  yeah !

• Like 1

Yeah was happening all night last night for me, I died in a gun fight (I killed 2 my mate killed 2 and the third got him) I hit respawn and wait the 30 seconds only to see "You are dead" again, I hit respawn a good 3 or 4 times and every time I'm back at "you are dead" after 30 seconds.

I leave the server join a new one and spawn under a bridge that I worked out to be just outside of Vybor just south of the North West Airfield with nothing, not even a shirt. After killing myself again to get a closer spawn to my mate  (he wasn't dead at this point) and the fact it's raining so hard I'm already shaking from being cold due to being naked I again then get stuck in the never-ending "you are dead" loop only to leave that server and find yet another just to spawn naked under the same bridge with nothing on again. This time it wasn't raining and my mate had been killed I decided to just loot up and run.

dude, the exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I spawned outside of Vybor with nothing on (also didn't look like my default character). some guy found me and shot me and i ended up respawning on the coast, but it was weird.

good you dident made it for too long id say. I hade a char that made it out of the vypor YMCA party alive only to get whiped after i changed servers. ( I had so much luck with gear on my way...darn... )

How I died last night:

1) character decided to put axe on back and reason with zombies instead.

2)character decided to vault over edge of ship instead of going down stairs, guess he was in a hurry.

3) I'm in second story of building. I entered through back door and a zombie I had successfully skirted around who was stand a block in front of the bldg aggroed on me, opened two doors and attacked through the floor below me breaking my legs.

brash rage post

Really? Brash rage post? He was simply stating his bad experiences, he didn't even use any exclamation points, caps, or even swears. I don't think he even insulted the game or the devs. How is he supposed to know it's not glitchy for everyone?

Edited by SomeCallMeNomad

I personally experienced a bit of a performance nosedive with this patch. FPS in towns now is pretty desperate. I also got stuck in a death loop. I logged in to my character only to be greeted with a "you are dead" screen. So I clicked respawn, then when the timer clicked down, all I saw was "you are dead" again. Did this a few times, then just quit the server.

This patch is the most stable so far. you haven't played the game since the beginning i'm guessing.. FPS increase is the biggest plus.

just died from falling to death while putting a backpack on? spawned with nothing not even pants, died to random falling to my death again, respawned and boom my jeans on and spawned on the coast, dayz, not today sir, not until next patch

For me, this is the first patch where I've actually given up playing until the next one is released.

Mostly this is because of the server crashes/restarts that occur within 10 minutes of joining. But I've also been getting massive FPS slowdown/freezes at random intervals, plus the odd character reset and naked Vibor spawn. If the stability issues are fixed this week, as I've heard talk of, then I might give it a bit more of a go; but to be honest, until persistence actually works there's not really much in the game to keep me interested in putting time into it at the moment, unfortunately. (Pink balaclavas, excepted, of course.)

Though nothings happened to myself, my friend has been having some really bad luck. He's died upon spawning. fell through floors, got shoved to the side while on stairs causing him to far about a meter and breaking his legs and ruining his pants(and everything in them) pistol holster not holding his gun, gun not waiting to be loaded.

Gave me plenty of laughs but he sure wasn't happy about it. Again, none of those have happened to myself, but i was along with him as all that happened to him. Better luck next patch.

Edited by Chompster

This is where I ask you if you submitted a bug report or just came here to bellyache?

Does anybody else have the problem, that you can't hear the shots? Noticed it twice today... first time I was shot from an enemy, but I didn't hear a shot... second time when a friend killed a boar. Is this a generell problem or am I alone?

Does anybody else have the problem, that you can't hear the shots? Noticed it twice today... first time I was shot from an enemy, but I didn't hear a shot... second time when a friend killed a boar. Is this a generell problem or am I alone?

yep, we noticed this. from what we could discern it was only happening with certain guns. Sporter & SKS

• Like 1

yep, we noticed this. from what we could discern it was only happening with certain guns. Sporter & SKS

Dropping and picking up the weapon, or removing and reattaching components of the weapon 'fix' this. 

I think i heard its the server going into triage mode filtering out 'unimportant' information because it is maxed out. Now, obviously a bug because that is NOT unimportant information... but ya.

• Like 1

I keep seeming to join servers that within 10 minutes have either crashed or restarted. I start walking then before I know it, I get the dreaded "no message received" warning. The worst one was I had come across two dead bandits, fully geared. I was trying to loot some of their gear, then bam, server crashed.

This is where I ask you if you submitted a bug report or just came here to bellyache?

this is where if you read the thread, you would of realised i said "i am discussing if this is happening to anyone else, not reporting it"

contrary to popular belief, this is not a rage post, i am just asking your opinion of the topic.

Edited by hellzbro
  • Like 1

this is where if you read the thread, you would of realised i said "i am discussing if this is happening to anyone else, not reporting it"

contrary to popular belief, this is not a rage post, i am just asking your opinion of the topic.

Perhaps your topic could have been a bit more discriptive and more constructive towards having a conversation. Possibly try something like "Experiencing bugs this patch, collecting feedback and discussion inside".

Perhaps your topic could have been a bit more discriptive and more constructive towards having a conversation. Possibly try something like "Experiencing bugs this patch, collecting feedback and discussion inside".

perhaps,

• Like 1

Have played a good 15+hours on .49 now, and have not experienced anything youve mentioned, other than one time having my leg break in a firehall stairwell.  (And Im pretty sure that was .48 to be honest)

This patch has been smooth sailing on my end thus far, other than my server seemingly having issues since the patch.

Yep... most major issues I experience in .49 are server related, not actual gameplay bugs (aside from a few ethereal zombies of course).

Only issue I have with the new patch is the server reboots.  It wouldn't even be so bad, except for the fact it seems to put me so far back from where I was.

Also, it is a literal game-changer, as many of my buddies have sworn off the game until it is fixed, leaving me lonely in Chernarus.