hellzbro

whelp, looks like the glitchiest patch yet :S

just died from falling to death while putting a backpack on? spawned with nothing not even pants, died to random falling to my death again, respawned and boom my jeans on and spawned on the coast, dayz, not today sir, not until next patch

• Like 1

Bullshit, it's been the best stable update for a long time. You had one or two bad experiences and then you come here and make a brash rage post like this. I've probably put a good 10-20 hours in since .49 and I haven't experienced anything that you've said. I have experienced a bit of desync, zombies have clipped through walls a couple of times and a few other inconsequential mishaps. Nothing serious and definitely a step up from .48. 

Edited by Count_Blackula
  • Like 8

eh, different for everyone i suppose, i didnt mention these errors occured over 3-4 different servers and within roughly 2 hours, ohh and zombies not climbing some staircases again

Edited by hellzbro

thats a bad thing ?

it is when you consider it means the game took a step back

Sorry, but "Died from falling to death" made me laugh.

haha yeah i did fuck up haha

Glitchiest patch? No way - when I started playing zombies were freely running through walls and you could peek through walls by putting your head inside them. Also people who were killed or knocked out had the habit of just standing there, not to mention all the rubberbanding.

Didn't you say you weren't posting here any more?

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/211494-no-more-suggestions-from-me/

Yeah, you did...........

anything constructive to add to this thread? didnt think so , so you one of the mods mate? hijacking threads and all that

tell you what go back to your mod mates and whinge

shame this forum has no real rules

Edited by friendlypilot

4.9 rocks man. Sure there are some glitches but hey, Alpher!

Weapons are back to being a little more spread and loot in general is scarcer. The more piss and moaning post there are the better the game is getting.

Almost died to the "Take falling damage in a two story building until you walk down stairs" Glitch. Fucking glitch cost me my pants, an AKM magazine and a new sewing kit. Left with a sliver of health and broken legs too. 

anything constructive to add to this thread? didnt think so , you the mods mate? hijacking threads and all that

shame this forum has no real rules

I'll have to disagree there, I see the rules enforced every day, granted I did make a off topic comment, on topic how ever, pretty pleased with this patch as a whole, and zeds climbing stairs is a good thing, forces people to think.

4.9 rocks man. Sure there are some glitches but hey, Alpher!

Weapons are back to being a little more spread and loot in general is scarcer. The more piss and moaning post there are the better the game is getting.

true, but i like my game playable most of the time :P, i dunno it just feels to me that the non important things atm, such as game balance (looting) are being focused on more then actual important things, like how the game runs, how to not insta-die from falling, all though the axe feels much more smoother now, which is a plus

I'll have to disagree there, I see the rules enforced every day, granted I did make a off topic comment, on topic how ever, pretty pleased with this patch as a whole, and zeds climbing stairs is a good thing, forces people to think.

yeah whatever

i think you missread what i said, zeds are failing to climb some stairs again, which i find is dissapointing considering it sounds to me like the game is taking a step back.

i think you missread what i said, zeds are failing to climb some stairs again, which i find is dissapointing considering it sounds to me like the game is taking a step back.

but this is  General Discussion surely you should report this in reports page to report  anything else wrong that wasn't wrong before

Edited by friendlypilot

but this is  General Discussion surely you should report this in reports page to report  anything else wrong that wasn't wrong before

im discussing it, not reporting about it, seeing if others are having similar problems

hellzbro, on 22 Sept 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:snapback.png

, ohh and zombies not climbing some staircases again

thats a bad thing ?

Nope, didn't misread, was responding to Mr. " I'm done posting here ", as I said, it forces people to think when they can climb stairs not just run up stairs and med up, safe from zeds, granted they have to fight their way back out.

In OP's defense, ive had a pretty bad experience with this patch....Losing characters, more "deadly" glitches id say....

And did they change the melee system at all? It doesnt seem any better than before like they said?

In OP's defense, ive had a pretty bad experience with this patch....Losing characters, more "deadly" glitches id say....

And did they change the melee system at all? It doesnt seem any better than before like they said?

i believe the axe was corrected, dunno about the melee but it was alot easier to use, and the hitbox (i think) was alot bigger

i believe the axe was corrected, dunno about the melee but it was alot easier to use, and the hitbox (i think) was alot bigger

I personally found it more difficult. i had gotten used to the shitty old way lol

• Like 1

Sorry, but "Died from falling to death" made me laugh.

• Like 2