Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

7 Silly Bandits Humiliated At Balota Airfield :D

You are a very good player, but why do you rate these guys as bandits? And why did you shoot the guy in the clown mask after helping him?

You are a very good player, but why do you rate these guys as bandits? And why did you shoot the guy in the clown mask after helping him?

first I shot him( beause he didnt listen), then helped him :) and I didnt killed him, watch carefuly there is a zoom showing that those last 4 guys killed him and then they were looting him :P

Ah another Toperek tube, I am actually beginning to look forward to the next one as they're usually quite fun.

Have some beans.

• Like 1

Fuckin brutal. You had ME breathing heavy and I wasnt even there. The part when you were unsteady trying to knock out the guy in red and got his friend instead? I was yelling "AAHH CALM DOWN AND TAKE THE SHOOOOOT!!!!" haha i dont do this much but your subbed and ill check out some more vids, fantastic work . 

• Like 1

Fuckin brutal. You had ME breathing heavy and I wasnt even there. The part when you were unsteady trying to knock out the guy in red and got his friend instead? I was yelling "AAHH CALM DOWN AND TAKE THE SHOOOOOT!!!!" haha i dont do this much but your subbed and ill check out some more vids, fantastic work . 

that comment made my day :D thanks a lot bro

Nice vid!!! 

quick question, did you trade kills with someone the other night with someone in the barracks? only reason i ask is because the locations of the bodies

in your vid looks far too similar  to what i saw :D

Nice vid!!! 

quick question, did you trade kills with someone the other night with someone in the barracks? only reason i ask is because the locations of the bodies

in your vid looks far too similar  to what i saw :D

lol I dont think so :P but I was after few beers so I might be mistaken

dude you're a beast, your aim and timing is spot on.

you sure know when to rush players, kudos!