Sign in to follow this  
TheWeedMan

silencers?

Ok I know they don't serve any proper function at the present but I like the cosmetic value they offer for now...but lately I've failed to find any ingame, has anyone found one for pistols or the m4?

I've also noticed that some M4 parts are non existent now...certain buttstocks, handrails (for attaching light and bipod) each of which were in abundance a couple of patches ago.

M4 attachments only seem to spawn at the dynamic heli crashes, same as the M4

• Like 1

Silencers still dont work, AND YOU CAN NOT PUT THEM ON THE Makarov :(

The FNX, P1, and the CR75 take the pistol silencer.

Edited by DURRHUNTER

Yeah I know where they spawn etc but after searching loads of crash sites and finding numerous m4's and parts, certain m4 parts dont seem to be included in the loot table.

Lol Durrhunter, read the OP.

Yeah I know where they spawn etc but after searching loads of crash sites and finding numerous m4's and parts, certain m4 parts dont seem to be included in the loot table.

Lol Durrhunter, read the OP.

yea...least time i found one? ive only found two and that was a few weeks ago at the balota tents before they moved the m4 and fnx to heli's

Yeah its looking like certain loots missing from the loot table this .48 build.

haven't seen pistol silencers for some time, but i haven't checked the tent-cities.  None in barracks or prisons from my recent checks.

Haven't seen any heli crashes recently to confirm/deny.

you may be right, may be due to devs removing them from tables to increase occurrance of more useful/working gear found in similar spawns, but that's just my speculation (f they have been removed)...

I found a silencer but was unable to put it on any gun i found. Tried putting it on the Makarov, the 1911 and i think the FNX.

All M4 parts except the suppressor, spawn at crash sites in .48, including RIS guards, which are pretty common.

In all my .48 crash looting I've never seen a silencer. They were simply taken out as they had no function (save, IIRC, for a small accuracy improvement on the M4).

I really wish they would fix the sound configurations on the suppressor.My Brother had one a few patches ago and It most definitely didn't suppress any sound.

I really wish they would fix the sound configurations on the suppressor.My Brother had one a few patches ago and It most definitely didn't suppress any sound.

they have never worked and it's pretty commonly known and was posted a couple times in this thread....

besides the fact that there is no ammo that would work for suppression in the game currently...

Crash cites are not hard to find, but the problem is that they were already looted by prevalent speed hacker, which only need a few mins to cross whole map.

Crash cites are not hard to find, but the problem is that they were already looted by prevalent speed hacker, which only need a few mins to cross whole map.

Seems odd since if you are speed hacking, why aren't you just hacking in an m4 already?

Edited by Grundlesmuggler