meat pie

How do you deal with zombies?

Do you shoot zombies with you gun? do you switch to your handgun? Do you try to go for some CQB?

Do you use stealth? Do you run away? 

I shoot them with my SKS if I do fight them because I find trying to smack em with a axe is a good way to die.

Let me know what you do below.

in whatever is the quietest and safest manner. sometimes its an axe to head and sometimes its a round or two from whatever firearm I may be carrying and sometimes its my fists in a frustrating toe to toe. I will note that occasionally I just run and when I run I usually aim to have the zed suicide over a hill or get distracted with some local wildlife. mostly I decide how to deal with them depending on where we are on the map and how many of them I have to deal with.

Uhh. I strafe two steps to the side, hit them with an axe, then move along. I'm baffled as to why you ask this question because zeds are almost totally trivial

• Like 1

I like to get several of them aggro on me and then I shoot them for target acquisition practice. Most other times though it's good ole circle strafe with an axe.

I dance with them a bit, & then smack them with an ax just after they take a swing at me.

Circle, strafe, axe to pumpkin.

Unless I have a low pop server, am bored out of my mind, and have tons of ammo for my sidearm I want to throw out the window to make space for food....

Then I might shoot them.  But shooting them since the last update comes with problems, because they tend to respawn right where they died, plus it attracts others from up to 1/2 kilo away which I saw happen in a field outside of a town.  I went from 1 zombie, to three zombies, to eight zombies in less than 30 seconds.

I circle strafe w/ an axe, I stop to hit then keep moving. Unless I'm double carrying, then I'll shoot and run.

That said, damn I'm loving melee in .49!