Mangina

notice board in each town

the idea is simple having a notice board in each town to pin up notes like outside a town hall or something. this would be sort of like seeing quests or where people could post wanted notes or warnings. just to show whats going on in the town.  it would involve needing pins for putting them up.

• Like 2

I like this, could even be a player craftable board that you can put up youself if you want. Though could become trolls galore. Could follow a group of survivors or bandits hoping they sooner or later go back to their base camp. When they aren't at home could loot what you want then put a sign up in the nearest town stating exactly where the camp is hehe.

yeh another way to fuck up peoples day or help them but it would be great for the use of paper and pen. coz there would be a place that people would actually go to use it and people would search for it. i too was thinking of the notice board being craftable too. 

QUIT SPAMMING NEW TOPICS AND COMPILE THEM UNDER ONE. MULTIPLE SUGGESTIONS IN ONE TOPIC = GENIUS

Lol someone got out of the wrong side of the bed!

its just he has posted 5 already suggested topics within a few hours. Starting to get real spammy.

my 666th post right here.....

Edited by DURRHUNTER
  • Like 1

and you're going to say something about the post? their individual ideas. 

and you're going to say something about the post? their individual ideas. 

yea but they can be compiled under a single topic so we dont have 5 different topics on 5 different things. Plus there are 2.5 million people who have bought DayZ and im sure your not the only one who has thought of these simply stupid ideas.

the idea is simple having a notice board in each town to pin up notes like outside a town hall or something. this would be sort of like seeing quests or where people could post wanted notes or warnings. just to show whats going on in the town.  it would involve needing pins for putting them up.

I envision many notes that either "LOOK OUT THERE'S A BANDIT BEHIND YOU." or "You're Dead."

I envision many notes that either "LOOK OUT THERE'S A BANDIT BEHIND YOU." or "You're Dead."

still fun to do it tho right?

I dont like the idea of quests, I think quests will ruin the game

I dont like the idea of quests, I think quests will ruin the game

it would be user based quests that people would leave for others. not quests generated by day z

it would be user based quests that people would leave for others. not quests generated by day z

IMO I dont think players will use it this way, most will use scenarios like "hey just been killed in NEAF go get the bandit for me" just to get players over there to kill, I just dont think it will work the way you intend it to

<_< ...

You can already do this. Just get paper and a pen and write that shit down. Just don't expect anyone to actually do that quest for you.

QUIT SPAMMING NEW TOPICS AND COMPILE THEM UNDER ONE. MULTIPLE SUGGESTIONS IN ONE TOPIC = GENIUS

Sandy vag?

OT: I like the idea, something should happen with the notes, making them have more value... I only once found a note written by someone. Some gear stashed with a note to "a fellow survivor" , giving the loot to whoever found it and a "safe travels" from this guy. I took what I needed and put some stuff I had but did not need back :)

Edit: something like this, on a tripod that you could craft would be pretty cool

Edited by Toasted Duckie

No shouting please.

And OP - yes it would be better if you did place your suggestions under one thread.