Sign in to follow this  
R0B3RTF1SH3R

SERVER MAINTENANCE is upon us! what will you do with yourself

realmofthemadgod.com ??

do you think its update tonight?

i hear it is. but its only maintenance right now.

wake up tomorrow for a hefty download? 1gb?

• Like 2

We could only hope, but the dev's have not posted anything about it on reddit or the dayz dev hub.... One could only hope though, right?

• Like 1

We could only hope, but the dev's have not posted anything about it on reddit or the dayz dev hub.... One could only hope though, right?

i read a post saying .49 was ready for stable "enjoy". 

• Like 1

I hope that the update comes and with it the wipe. I threw my 6 month old pristine press vest away yesterday. The wipe has to come and after that I will start from scratch.

• Like 1

Have they fixed duping? Nope. Don't expect 49 hit the stable any time soon. They are planning for next week, but we all know what "planning" means in Bugemia headquarters. Last time I checked duping worked just fine in experimental, haven't tried in this recent iteration though as it was so broken (like half of the features missing) that I hadn't had interest in playing more than 2 minutes in it. Wipe won't come this week. We can still enjoy our infinite sawed off shotguns, sks with 7933 rounds and more.

Edited by MaxRain
  • Like 1

Battleye was sending out a message saying .49 was being pushed to stable tonight. Or devs, whoever sends out the messages.

it's a sorry state when mild trolling doesn't get a (proper) bite. thanks for trying air ;)

Should have addressed thread title with reply of "ask when servers are back up"

quite impressed there hasn't been a plethora of requests for ETA yet... maybe the US crowd hasn't woken up yet.

Edited by q.S Sachiel

the version on exp and the version pushed to stable isnt the same. 

Yeah.. i thought that too.. apparently they "testing" something before they push .49 to Stable.

So the 0.49 patch? Could it come later today or do we have to wait until next wednesday?

I just want the reset so we all can start over :)

• Like 1

Nope, probably going to be next Wednesday now :(

eugenharton - Build & Environment Engineer - 4 hours ago

"no update today guys, internal build still has client/server crashes. When they get fixed we will update."

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2fze3p/stable_servers_are_down_for_scheduled_maintenance/cke6dy8

Edited by euphoria4949

Nope, probably going to be next Wednesday now :(

eugenharton - Build & Environment Engineer - 4 hours ago

"no update today guys, internal build still has client/server crashes. When they get fixed we will update."

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2fze3p/stable_servers_are_down_for_scheduled_maintenance/cke6dy8

Well sounds like they can update any day since the "when they get fixed we will update"

Hope its soon :)

Interesting. As a few have noted BattleEye was certainly spamming the crap out of me last night that the .49 build was coming.

One of my favorite quotes from a place I used to work, "Alright, who broke the build?"  :lol: