Sign in to follow this  
BigNathAU

Transportation Suggestion(not a car or bike!)

So I had a look through 15 pages of suggestions( but did not search :( ) and an idea came for a way of getting from town to town. Use the railway!!! I`m not talking about trains but the maintenance cart/ trolleys they used back in the day. Using a lever of sorts and a  see-saw motion you would move a small 4 wheel trolly either up or down the line. Sprint would make it go faster or a hill would slow it down. A two person trolly that could haul a single small wagon behind it with up to 4 people or gear.

thoughs

sorry if suggestion has been made

• Like 2

I would rather see a full train that loops around the whole maps rail tracks stopping at stations, so many trains around the world are fully automated these days drives are just there in case something goes wrong..

So what would be really cool, would be if the train was like a car and had components, parts that over time degrade without the driver alive, a server of players could band together fix the train and start it on its way, it would then run for say 24/48 hours before breaking down again and needing more repairs, it would be something server clans would work on maintaining and something normal players could take advantage of.

yeah but from he devs piont of view would the smaller trolley option be easier to create

I would rather see a full train that loops around the whole maps rail tracks stopping at stations, so many trains around the world are fully automated these days drives are just there in case something goes wrong..

Sure, just after they add cabs and planes that will carry players between airports. 

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 1

wow search button really does work....checked after i made the post...........sorry

suggested a LOT of times before actually. 

So I have posted this earlier too. Its a perfect getaway. My topic got locked with a smug reply from the admin, that my topic did not add any value. Hence they failed to notice the countless suggestions on this topic and include this with the 'existing /suggestions / topics' in the pinned topics... 

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/178858-train-vehicle/