Sign in to follow this  
cartire

Was no one at PAX who saw the new build?

I know there is another thread, but I would like more people to see this question since the other thread has been around for a bit.

I understand they didnt stream any presentations from DayZ, but 67,000 people went to PAX.  Did no one that frequents these forums go?  I find it hard to believe that we dont have any insight into what the new build showed off or what the devs spoke about.  Why the major secrecy? 

They all were infected and the real apocalypse has already begun. 

Also, search Reddit. People went, they spoke of it, but none were allowed to take pics or video so its only descriptions.. some of which were fake.

Everything so far is conjecture and rumor without any solid proof.

Looks like noone didnt give f.ck about DayZ. Everyone boring with DayZ.

Hmmm ... 45 posts and nothing but bullshit in each one of them ... Are you 12 ? Cuz you whine as if you wanted attention . But on a brighter note , it is secret and like Irish said no vids were allowed.. I've heard people say that vehicles were In the build (false I'm sure ) and others have simply said that the new renderer was to be the focus of the pax build .. I dunno well just wait to see I suppose :0 !

• Like 3

Looks like noone didnt give f.ck about DayZ. Everyone boring with DayZ.

you carebarez. come to infect us with your "H1N00B1" retro mouth virus. 

care enough to login to post!

Hmmm ... 45 posts and nothing but bullshit in each one of them ... Are you 12 ? Cuz you whine as if you wanted attention . But on a brighter note , it is secret and like Irish said no vids were allowed.. I've heard people say that vehicles were In the build (false I'm sure ) and others have simply said that the new renderer was to be the focus of the pax build .. I dunno well just wait to see I suppose :0 !

How can they have vehicles if the just recently realized they have to rebuild the engine? They might have models but I doubt they have vehicles working in any of their builds. If they do then they really picked up the pace compared to the last eight months.

Well I think one of the most recently released static vehicle wrecks was a VS3 and the hood itself could lift up along with all the doors.  Bikes will be the first vehicle they'll come out with but that doesn't' mean they don't have the models/art done.  It's easy to make a model (weapon, vehicle, building, clothing) getting it to work is the hard part.  How many weapons/items haven't been released because they don't have animations/sounds or the intended effects?  Certain items were released before they had a use (pliers, rope, wrench) but that was mostly so every building wouldn't be overloaded with food and weapons.

It is just amazing how nobody knows anything about this special hype build.

Or it is not special enough to be mentioned.